How does Atredies deal w/ NIAB tanks

Ace

Most of the time, one APC can kill one Niab if you have the advantage of the foldspace-delay, so it's not too hard. But liberally- spread Kindjal along with Mongooses, a few of which should be scattered across a base for AA anyway is, as pointed out, probably a good idea. With the Ixians, you can defend well with projected missile tanks if there are any available.

Is this the same Ace that I teamed with? I think the key to deal with them for atr is kindjals and infantry and for any house, the secret is feds. I started to build feds in our game as an adjustment to what the other guy was doing. It works well, he teleports them into your base...the invisible fremen kill them when they can't move.

Mongeese SUCK against kindjal. The only thing you need is kindjal, if you want to lure his NIAB army use fedaykin, they slice up NIABs like butter. Trust me, I am the most qualified atreides player who has posted in this topic so far...

"Trust me, I am the most qualified atreides player who has posted in this topic so far... "

What's that Razor ::) What's that? Nothing...I thought so.

He only says that because I no longer play as atr...mainly hark ;D Just playin with you razor, I know you've been around the top 10 before or something like that.

"Trust me, I am the most qualified atreides player who has posted in this topic so far... "

What's that Razor ::) What's that? Nothing...I thought so.

He only says that because I no longer play as atr...mainly hark ;D Just playin with you razor, I know you've been around the top 10 before or something like that.

You sick little piggy, you! How dare you questions my superiority! ;D

"I am the most qualified atreides player who has posted in this topic so far.../What's that Razor" etc

Ok, no need to get into one of THOSE discussions...

"Mongeese SUCK against kindjal"

Yes, but that has no bearing on their effectiveness against Niabs.

in qm the only thing that really works is ix projectors..or unless u just rush him b4 he gets naibs which is possible. iv watched so many atr players try and chase down my naibs with feds and and never works if u keep then moving. And if u invest so heavy on kindjal what r u going to have on ur spice?

Dear old Razor, now I post and your the second most qaulified so.....HA HA! Anyways, putting kindjal and fremen with mongoses and repairs is a good defense, and turrets in your base. And about the question about economy if you build a lot of kindjal, if teh guys buildings Niabs by then you should have three refinerys fully upgraded so nothing shold be a problam. Until next post, Vilgent.

Let your kindjals also block the way for the NIAB's. Of course only where you don't have trouble with that yourself. And I would recommend Kindjal above Mongoose. Cause the weakness of NIAB's is overcrowding :)

NIAB is not a problem. First, they cost too much, that means you have plenty of time to build up your counter-force. Second, the Guild Palace cost so much in time & money & power, it'll give even even more time to build up a counter-force.

Always have a few mongoose & snipers in the spice field, if the NIAB come, its only their waste of $2000 which could be spent on somewhere else thats worth to spend on.