Favorite Race In W3?

ordos45

There are tons of Warcraft III topics but none on what is your favorite race and why.

My favorite race is the humans. You just have to love your people, and their footmen, and guys with primitive guns. Plus the heroes are pretty nice, the paladan is what makes the Humans fun, a shield and healing powers. What's your favorite race?

I never play humans... especially in the campaigns...i skipped it TOTALLY! since I can't get to the Undead campaign without beating the humans, i just watched the movie quickly, then used a hack to just let me play the undead campaignes...I'll most likely play the humans after i finish the undead this later tomorrow...Well, choosing my fav is gonna be hard... It's either the Orcs, or The Night Elves.. probably both...But really, BLIZZARD

I have to wait a week for more ram and get a new g-card before i can get war 3 but how good are the nightelves the look cool (archers are what I like alot) and have one of the coolest hereoes, the demon hunter, is he good?

demon hunter is awesome! he's got a fast melee attack, and i especially like it when i take my hereo and go hunting for creeps!

when he hits level six, he can turn into a demon..and it rocks! the nightelves are good..but their defensive structers suck badly...but their heroes and such are good. I also like their moon-wells and stuff...

you click the medic enough times she says

"But I have already checked you out comander."

"Ready for your sponge bath?"

"Turn your head and cough."

You click Kerigen enough times

"You get off by anoying people dont you?"

Since your bringing up funny things said, ever notice what the "MOTOR COMBAT!!!" cry from human motor teams means??

It refers to a popular arcade game called "Mortal Kombat". In the game they scream "Mortal Kombat" several times, so Blizzard decided to make a jest of it with the motor teams.

I am starting to like the undead but liked the orcs when I started. The undead heros could use some upgrading though...not as good?

The voices are very well done. The hero's all have interesting things to say. Try it with the demon hunter (who goes on a long rant) and the dread lord (his cell phone goes off...hehe). The best one though, was the human hero in the campaign...bronzebeard....who quotes Sean Connery's line from THE UNTOUCHABLES but with some tweaking.

Please would no-one make any more WC3 (or 2 or 1) topics. I know it may be an interesting subject, but there are forums for it elsewhere. There's nothing wrong with the existing threads remaining, but no more...