What are you playing right now

exatreide

In the theme of forum revival, let's talk gaming. 

What are you currently playing through this COVID-19 life style? How are you getting through it? Maybe drop a steam ID or a gamertag if you would like some friends to join. 

Currently I'm playing through Witcher 3 on xbox 1. I've never played it before, and I'm enjoying the game much more after watching the netflix show of the same title. 
Also now and then I'm playing some battlefield 5 on there, good to get some tension out with a ww2 shoot that lets me blow up stuff with Tiger tanks and Shermans. 

How about you? 

I only really game on Switch at the moment. I got Oxenfree and played through that in a couple of hours (it's not long and begs a replay due to branching story lines). I wanted to also play through Phoenix Wright and Undertale but I've ended up just replaying through BOTW again (completed it before but wanted to try again for all the shrines) up to about 170 hours now so will probably hit a solid 200 before this is over.

I've barely done any gaming recently, last game I really played was the latest Wolfenstein game. Tempted to get Doom Eternal, and if I get a new laptop will probably get either Football Manager or Hearts of Iron...either one of those will undoubtedly take up far too much of my time!

Is Doom Eternal worth it? I've been thinking about it. I've been playing battlefield 5 for awhile, patiently waiting for more content. 

But they just announced that there will be no further content added after June. Which is, to me, a slap in the face.  Imagine you spent 60 dollars to go see a movie, then half way through the movie they told you that's that! No more movie! 

Seriously a ww2 game with only the British, Germans, Americans and Japanaease? No French?! No Italians?! No Russians?! NO D-DAY? No Eastern front?! I'm very tempted to never buy a battlefield game again. 

• 1 month later...

Playing NFS heat and C&C remastered red alert, the red alert game is so nostalgic for me I remember playing Red Alert on the first PlayStation. Great memories. This was my first preorder, and I'm not disappointed. I played the hell out of Red Alert as a kid. I also love that they brought skirmish mode to the original.