harvester paying off more?

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

Damn. This game is so fucken hardcoded its ridiculous. But I must say, I love the little things they've added to it - when you compare this to C&C1 or RA, this game's graphics are pretty cool, the turrets for tanks will randomly rotate, like the gunner is just scanning for targets casually, the terrain looks awesome. The death sounds for the infantry are even funnier than RA's... The scale for the buildings and units, and terrain, the scale for the whole virtual world looks fantastic.

• Upvote 2

Damn. This game is so fucken hardcoded its ridiculous. But I must say, I love the little things they've added to it - when you compare this to C&C1 or RA, this game's graphics are pretty cool, the turrets for tanks will randomly rotate, like the gunner is just scanning for targets casually, the terrain looks awesome. The death sounds for the infantry are even funnier than RA's... The scale for the buildings and units, and terrain, the scale for the whole virtual world looks fantastic.

And some idiots were compaining for the tiny size of the infantry and the poor graphics...

They 'd better go and play SM's Railroads.