THE LANDSRAAD EXPANSION PACK!

Ordos_Executrix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay the mod is now heading in a different direction.Instead of a new story and a new House i will instead add onto what we have.Nothing is being removed.The Bene-Gesserit are a combination of both the Guild and the Sardukaur,the smugglers are a combination of both the Freman and the Ordos,or the Harkonnen.You get all the planned Corrino units under the sardukaur.So basicly you get the entirety of what the mod was supposed to be and more!Ive added that whenever you build an Outpost you get the General for that house.Ordos General has a Laser,Atreides a shotgun and Harkonnen a Sardukaur Rifle.Walls and all freman/Smuggler things may be built on top of the sand.Guild and Bene-Gesserit buildings cease to function when the spice ceases to flow.One question,how do i activate the hidden units and buildings?

The last one are requiments i think:

If i remember right its just to set owners to

Guild, Tleilaxu!

Requiments TLFleshwat

From building... Guild Temlple

Well if you do it right you'll be able to make a unit buildt from when you have the flashwat and Guild temple

(This is taken from my head... not suer if it works, and the wariables and names are NOT correct)