THAT'S IT, NOW I'M PISSED!!!

riper

You removed my status as a moderator! That is so not cool of you Gob. What did I do this time? Shit this. What a fucked up decision. Now you've done it, I'm leaving. Hope your happy. After being here 5 years I leave this place. Damn you!

Riper

It doesn't really matter anymore alpha. If he does have them, which I highly doubt at this point, Stealth and I are already very close to figuring out the complete XBF format. And we will be releasing it once we do...

You dont trust me anymore? Well thats a new one... no alphabeta I dont hate you... and my adsl has just been restored so I might still send you the files... but I dont need to be moderator anymore? Ok understandable, but it wouldve been nice if you warned me. And personally I think the same thing goes for alphabeta. Why is he still moderator? Dont lay him off though or you can expect serious trouble.

Riper

::) And you wonder why I don't trust you?

It doesn't take an ASDL line to send alpha a couple source files Riper. If you would just give up on this whole "I have the source code" debacle I would have a much better opinion of you. I'm just tired of dealing with your constent stalling over this whole issue.

alpha is still a moderator because he doesn't constantly get on my nerves, is that a good enough of a reason? ;)

You can if you want NaMpIgAi but Stealth and I have been working on the xbf format and have it pretty much figured out. He is going to put together a unit/building reader and see how it works out. We'll let you know how it goes as I am sure a lot of people are waiting for it.

• 2 weeks later...

heh i read ripers posts here... hes out for a sec so gotta make it quick or hell be pissed at me :). but uh why is he so freaking mad at you guys? hes beat the shit out of my grandmother screaming 'DIE GOBALOPPER DIE!'     so i wanna know whos responsible for the death of my beloved grammy!!!!

Nemesis