Luminar's binaryes

Luminar

between normal and seasonal  mercenaries  ,  .. well we cant program ai to capture specific buldings,  ai  capture with engineer random. my idea was  that  seasonal  mercenaries will work for defending their base and  allowing them to drain part of your spice, howewer  you get  extra huge supply of units, they will be patrolling your base and  from time to time  deploy devastating forces, but they will be notthing without your   military support. they have mercenary commander  that is carrying very long ranged   plasma  turret with  instant kill  power, but is very weak and  slow.

industrial  smugglers could  have  auxillary harvester  if their main is destroyed and are unable to  buy new one, they could  take off from starport spice excavator ,, it will have same function as normal harvester except  running very fast . and they posess  almost indestructible refineries/silo .

experimental ordos ,  an  hybrid of  three  houses , atreides ordos and harkonnen to develop   hybrid tanks and hybrid infantry that allow them   fire two weapons  , they will be anti aircraft  super powers.

rebel harkonnen , well after baron harkonnen  finds out that their  commanders are turning agaist him, he decide to take cloning  facility with his mothership to another planet to  estabilish base to destroy  his own  homeworld that he lvied on

@Luminar, I would like you to explain something regarding your signature: "I added new houses to skirmish". Please note that if you can add the grey fremen color that doesn't mean u added the fremen house, it's only the color.

Unless you really added mercs etc. to skirmish?

we need definietly more than 7 indexes so we could have

rebel  harkonnen - pink harkonnen

atreides commander  golden atreides (not yellow)

industrial smugglers  teal smugglers

experimental ordos  cyan ordos

seasonal  mercenaries dark blue  ordos

I need to change the .DAT file for new colours....

(I added some values to colours.bin but haven't got effect)

OH! anyone know what is the logic of the colours.bin file?

Wow, thats impressive, well done! You should add all the sub-houses there :D

Btw, can the AI get the sub-houses as well?

PS: You should add only the modified files, not all of them. 

• Upvote 1

Wow, thats impressive, well done! You should add all the sub-houses there :D

Btw, can the AI get the sub-houses as well?

PS: You should add only the modified files, not all of them. 

Yes, you should do that.

Oh ya, I wouldnt change starting credits to those huge & ridiculous values, i cant even get lets say 3k now because there are too many values in the bar. Now seriously no one needs 1000000000000 starting creds, if the max value on the bar is 20k thats MORE than enough.

Same thing goes for the unit count.

But hey, well done anyway!

error, if we could use 100 units would be cool. but this is buggy - im gettign error  myversionofunit - did'nt find unit

Are you using his binaries?

yes i use your binaries ,  crashing like crazy  - if i  go unit count more than over 64 or something it crash , howewer you cant get these 64 units either. its  fiction . you get few more infantry - no additional tanks

The unit count needs to be 0 for IX, and it did not crash when I choose more than 64 units.