Airstrike MOD

jacobdouds

I WILL NOT, I REPEAT, WILL NOT ENABLE THE MEGA CANNONS. They are far to unfair.

The Guild Niap Flyer will not shoot. No one can make it shoot. I could use a different model, but then it looks like an AirDrone.

I will be working out balance issues later. But the Viper will not get much stronger. I will increase the ConYard damage again.

And Vidiware, I have fixed the Zhuge freeze problem and will upload it in the next update.

<|The caps rule is just for excessive use. This is ok...|>

I've made the Guild Niap flyer shoot.  I'm including it in a new version of my Emperor fast units mod along with 2 other new aircraft.  If you don't want to wait until the new version of my mod is finished, email me at aia96@softcom.net and I'll email you copies of the modified XBF files.

Okay Vidiware and everyone else, the next updates is out. This is a major update, as I have done a lot of stuff.

The Mod is almost finished, only a few more things to do. Please comments on Bugs and Fairness. Read the Readme for new things.

Okay, XP works now. Wow its great.

I need ideas. I have to give the Atreides and the Guild a new Weapon, what should I give them. To cover weaknesses, I have done the followings.

Harkonnen = APC

Ordos = Viper Plane

Tlielaxu = Living Turret

Fremen = Sand Turret

Sarduakar = Imperial Tank

IX = Drone

Atreides = ?

Guild = ?

Ideas?

Okay, for some reason, the game doesn't like my Mod anymore. This is Quite a set back. But, this is what the Guild will gain. Either |

1|DragonFly - Powerful ATG ship that is fast and well armoured.

2|Impairer - Unit which works like an Engineer. Might also explode and hopefully summon a worm.

1st is more likely, what do you think.

And what to give Atreides?

And for some reason the Wormkiller doesn't work well anymore, Nema or other Modder, help? I will IM whoever offers help with my problem.

Laser Tanks are WAY too strong now, maybe you should tone down how much damage they do to air (if you can ) or not even give them aa, one problem with the "aa kobra " maybe you should take off the aa because well every time a air unit passes by it looks at it and doesn't shoot so if a missle tank came by and shot the kobra would do nothing but (some times ) shoot the air

Okay, I think I will give the Atreides either of these.

1|-Shriek - A large vehicle firing Sonic Blasts at all Targets. Useless against Buildings.

2|-Clicher - A unit that can destroy vehicles with one hit but has very little range. Probably Stealth.

3|-Advanced Engineer? A faster, well armed engineer that has Scout like Stealth.

4|-Water Theif. A Fremen Warrior that is very powerful but cant hurt vehicles or buildings much.

I think that the Laser tank should have AA, so I will weaken it's damage against Air. All third level turrets have AA. But, the Harkonnen and Atreides turrets are much more dangerous than the Ordos. If you ever see one, you will know why.

I have some time to work on it today, so I will get a bit done.