The triplet mod for dune2k

THE AQIB

finishing atriedes mission....

sardukar mission ii need to make on book first....

need help from mvi on some problems I got....

Photoshop died but dad'll get a new one soon...

imperial mercenaries will be getting new buildings and units soon...

if this works out well everyone will be seeing a new generation of dune games....

fan games to be correct....

:p

this will be a prequel to the game THE ERA OF WAR.....

well here's extra info into the mod...

the three playable missions are atriedes,sardukar,emperor's marcenaries....

the mission select screen will be remade...

remixing the old dune2k songs...

adding new units and new sprites for them....

all new missions are tougher than the old dune2k originals...

and I guess everyone lost interest in what i'm doing...

due to some examination problems my work might release late....

• Upvote 1

No problem AQIB (: While I'm waiting for your mod release I have time to create my own one :D Today I will completly finish Harkonnen mission t/map2 and Ordos mission 2/map 2... Yeah, I said some days ago, I finished in my new mod Harkonnen mission2 but I found a map bug... :// In some places of the map on dirt you can't built o.O I don't know why but yeah... So I have a CY that stands on dirt xD On Friday or Saturday I will release a little preview with
4 missions of the Fremen campaign, 4 mission of the new Harkonnen (new name will be released too on Friday or Saturday) and 4 missions of the new Ordos (: (new name will also released on Friday or Saturday :P)

I forgot something to say... Ehm... I don't have any exams any more whether I'm 15 ^^

Edit: I have to move unfortunately my preview release... I have the next few days to assembly and therefore come home at 8 or 9 o'clock PM... :// So, I've no time to create H/O mission 3 and mission 4... I'm sorry D: But if someone is interested to play only 2 mission with Fremen, New House O and New House H should wirte me a PM... These missions are ready...

Darlax~

I got slot for one more unit....

anyone got suggestions???

flame tank , harbinger tank , imperial combat tank are added by replacing and much more units were replaced...

Stealth Tank, or Tesla Tank. Depends whatever kind of profile u gave to each house, if you know what I mean.

I got slot for one more unit....

anyone got suggestions???

flame tank , harbinger tank , imperial combat tank are added by replacing and much more units were replaced...

Stealth Tank, or Tesla Tank. Depends whatever kind of profile u gave to each house, if you know what I mean.

we need a new unoficial patch for dune asap that makes ordos stronger or something we need 1 new unit something like an missile tank with longer range then original one , since deviators cant reach sonics/missile tanks/siege tanks without getting hit, they only work good againts hark players that have alot of devastators, or if its possible add original missile tanks for them to be able to build , as a high tech, cuz now deviators are just junk tank , ordos technicly have no high tech , or it can be something like combat tank with lil more dmg huge armor hp like devastators , u gotta give some power to ordos since new players wanna play them but theyr so weak its no point on taking them ;s

• Upvote 1