Kwisatz Haderach Tournament

Ghosty_Square

I have been granted permission from Edric O and Nema Fakei to organize a tournament between the players who have downloaded the KH mod. The tournament will only be organized after the release of the version 2.00 but I 'd like to know how many people are interested in joining. Lastly, if anyone wishes to help me with the updating of the results (though updaters won't be allowed to take part in the tournament), just say so. The tournament will be multi-stage and games will take place in WOL.

You can count me in!  ;D once v2 comes out of course.  will need some time to practice... when do you ecspect to hold the tourney? is there a limit on how many ppl can join? i know a few ppl  in few (puns are the worst form of comedy if not the lowest too :-[) the might be interested.  If only ghosty where here I know he would be too.  :-/  Oh where is ghosty? cant we play bomerman today?  :'(  :-[  :-/  :) :P ;D *sorry bout that*

but hella-cool count me in on the tourny  ;D

maybe we should advertise in the EmpBFD and General forums, with admins permission (dont want each topic to get moved back here to dune editing or deleted)  ;D so whats up Gob can we?  You think putting a small excerpt about the KH tourney on the news page would get ppl interested?