XBF format, and converters

vidiware

Rugby is one thing, mod-making another. To play good rugby you need some talent. To make a mod, you don't need to be talented, you only need to know some things. Once you know how to make a mod, you just know it. For instance, if you know how to make a mod adding units, it doesn't matter if you just add one unit. You can always make a mod adding dozens of units.

some ppl who cut and paste even call themselves modders... if the shoe fits ;D

hey i call myself a dj and all i do is extract, compress, speed up/down, change pitch, loop, mix and rerecord.

We have different opinions Voltruis. But yours are more black and white, no grey.

And DjCid, correct me if im wrong. But aren't Dj's just people who sit at a table like at partys and manage the music, you know, speed it up, slow it down, mix it etc. You may not be a composer, but you are a Dj by my records.

i think it meant disk jockeys (Djs) are ppl that changed records... wether at the local sock hop or on the radio. then they invented the jukebox ;D but i guess the term stuck to the ppl the were on the radio