Mod Tutorials

jacobdouds

I had made the unit incidental... it would work with Hasimir Fenring, but wouldn't work with Feyd-Rautha. With Feyd many problems would appear, for instance Feyd would come out of the barracks instead of the palace and he would also come out with a light infantry unit even though I wasn't building light infantry...

ClipSphere = 60What does this ArtIni thing mean?Imperial Tank misses it... Do u need it?I dropped it!And my iperial tank is Standby on ready Clip.. the problem?And im making the tleilaxu unit availible (this happens to all units made from subhouse units (copy) and they are set to get out of the barracks). The problem is that you can build One subhouse unit at the same time as a Original one... and when the sub is finished u need to start building a real one for the unit to come out... This can happen the other way tooPleas help me...

The solution is:

From building = FromXXBarracks //This is another counter than

From building = FromBarracks //This way you can have XX buildings sequences at infantry bar. If you understand me.

If you wan't to add a House unit use the: FromBarracks and set a primary requiment to XXBarracks instead...

Desert can i use som sort of a spider tank?? not like that but the name..
You posted this in New Mod.U can use Spyder Tank. Spyder Tank - Medium armour, Advanced machine Gun(kills infantry quickly, damaged armoured units heavily), On chevron 3 it gets laser turret(?)

Yes, thats all fine, put in the nessacary data, and in the Third Vetenary level section, put

TurretAttach = Lasergunforspiderthingygun

Thank you again Kingpin for this infoa while back

Was I the only one that listened?