[RELEASE] Sub-Houses Original missions' remakes

Feda

These missions are remakes of the original ordos campaign missions 7 and 9 (both versions). They let you to play as mercenaries and as emperor. More info + instalation can be found in the readme file inside the archive. Note that in order to play the missions you will need the sub-houses fix patch developed by CCHyper and MVI. (which can be found here on the forum and on D2K+ website). I wrote this in the readme but I'll do it again: they are NOT difficult missions, are just for fun. Soon I will release sub-houses missions made from scratch. (which will be, of course, harder). I hope you enjoy them and remember the old days when you were getting into mission 7 of Ordos for the first time and realising that you have an ally :) and always wanted to play as him. I do!

Sub-houses remakes.zip

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...

Played emperor on Ordos mission 9. End within 15 minutes by single strike in hard mode. Can you add smuggler base like mercenaries mission before so the mision will be harder?

Plus, the fremen (which have abilty to train sardaukar) doesn't working. They are neither move nor train any infantry. Can you fix it, please?

Edit(Addition): We now have six colours, which is red, blue, purple, yellow, green and grey, which are the original colour for harkonen, atredies, emperor, mercenaries, ordos and smuggler. But you use two different colours for the fremen on atredies new campaign, means adding new colour is possible.

Here I wanna suggest more colour to use, in addition to previous six.

-Pink, orange, teal, light blue, dark green.

If it is possible, can you change the current fremen into emperor with harkonen barrack, and give them darker colour instead of fremen colour. Thanks, :D

Sry but thats why these mission is "original ordos sub-houses remake", because its the original version of the map.. the difference being that u play as emp instead of ord.. so nope, im not gonna edit them because thats the way they are, easy :D I can do another version for it if you want, but not now..

I didnt add new colours, just used different indexes than basic ones.

• 1 year later...

Sry but thats why these mission is "original ordos sub-houses remake", because its the original version of the map.. the difference being that u play as emp instead of ord.. so nope, im not gonna edit them because thats the way they are, easy

It's quite clear I think... I'm not intending to change them in any way as it was just one project from the time I wasn't able to do good scratch missions, now that I can I'm focusing on those, such as D2K_Hammerfest. If you want to edit them in the way you want, you're free to do it :D