Andy Dick Arrested Again

ErasOmnius

Comedian Andy Dick was arrested again, this time for disorderly conduct.

Of course he has been arrested before, for grabbing and fondling women, and men, I believe. It's very sad. Seems like people from Hollywood think they are above the law. If a common person did this, they would be locked up permanently.

The guy has always been arrested for his accosting of women from year's past. Here is his best role.

He plays a computer android on Star Trek:Voyager, in an episode entitled 'Message in a Bottle'. He helps The Doctor defeat a shipful of Romulans.

Andrew, I like that episode too, except we never see the Prometheus star-ship proto-type ever again in the entire series. Not the remaining year on DS9, nor the 3 yrs left on VOY, or the subsequent movies. Like many of Voyager's ideas, it came and went. When I was more akin to liking Kevin and Brian's 'Legends' series, I thought that Om's ships were like the Prometheus in this episode.

Alcohol: Enough so that one doesn't get drunk; but enough to settle the stomach. That's what gramps used to say, 'I'm settling my stomach'. That's what all Italians say from SE Italy.

Dante, in the PRP is a posting about female-gender abortions. Your viewpoints would be very interesting.