Pros and Cons of each House

nemafakei

I think the air forces should have more variety.  For example, the gunship is an ornithopter that sacrifices speed to gain armor and firepower.  Still, it's a basic fighter craft.  I think the gunship should be armed with napalm bombs and become a bomber rather than a fighter.  Since I use gunships as my primary attack forces and most other units for defense, that would really help me, as well as the variety of the game.

Ord con-compared to AA troopers APCs are too expensive.

I guess EITSs aren't as overpriced as I thought they were.  If you get a perfect strike off with one, it can destroy a building worth more than itself.  The only problem is getting that perfect strike.  I'm not saying they aren't overpriced, but just not to the extent that I once thought.

----Pro----

Atreides = Have Good defensive Units Mino's Mongooses etc.

Atreides=Can repair units. Removes leeches (Although engineers can do that)

Atreides= Hawk strike kicks ass when used in large number packs'

Atreides =Have good air defense and turrets

Atreides=Have instant hit Kindjal and Snipers.

------

Harkonnen= The Scouts are more powerfull and Can Slice up People, Including Spice fields

Harkonnen= Have Extremely tough units. And more firepower then most units.

Harkonnen= The turret is pretty powerfull against both unit type's

Harkonnen=The infantry is both Specialized in killing infantry (Flamethrower=Mass infantry killer| Trooper= More powerfull then Kindjal and AA trooper  ) " engineer also has pistol :) "

Harkonnen= Has the Goddamn Super powerfull devastator :D

Harkonnen=DeathHand Nuclear warheads.

Harkonnen= Gun ships 0wnz

----Con----

Atreides=Less superior infantry (vs Harkonnen and ordos)

Atreides=Verhicle damage causes malfunctions (slow downs)

Atreides= Most of their projectile weapons can be easily out manueverd (Example= Mongoose Mino and Sonic tank )

Atreides=Orni's Isnt much usefull.

----

Harkonnen= Cant be repaired and Has alot of slow units (esp Devastator)

Harkonnen= Has some Units that can kill their own

Harkonnen=Inkvine catapult suckz

( if used by a n00b :P  not when by a l33t :D )

Harkonnen= Deathhand can be inaccurate sometimes

WHAT?!!  The Atreides have the best non-subhouse infantry in the game!  Kindjals can decemate vehicals way faster than troopers, and from a longer range.  By the way, sonics aren't all that slow.

Atr pro: long range, powerful infantry

Atr pro: multiple minos hard to beat without air units

Atr con: vehicals can't self-repair without a repair vehical

They dont do that Much damage though atleast... if they have that much time to deploy, I simply cut or Drive the kindjals over with my tanks and Buzz buzzers :)

Trooper's has a bit more power then Kindjals but reload's slower thats what i think atleast.

And Mino's and Sonic's are only usefull if they hit their target. One miss or all missed attacks is fatal, If you fight against Missile tanks.

Sonics don't miss against missle tanks.  They're too slow to dodge the sonic beam.  Anyways, it's a 1-hit kill on either side.  Also, I've had a sonic kill a Devastater in 1 hit.  I was a little closer than maximum range, but the mech died.  I've tested the kindjal vs. trooper dispute and here are my results:

Kindjal advantages:

-more range

-more HP

-more accurate

-(when undeployed) are better against infantry

-better vehicals (when deployed)

-get shots off quicker

-better defensively, especially on infantry rock (kindjals shine in this area)

-Atriedes infantry bonus

Trooper advantages:

-less costly

-AA capable

-higher RoF (I think)

-can always move freely

-better offensively (just keep them away from anti-intantry turrets!!!)

-cooler picture

-easier to mass-produce

• 2 weeks later...

Osama Osama OSAMA BIN LADEN! lol... *Blows some hole's in Osama's skull with a Dual Barreta's. *

He embarrases Allah and the Muslim religion with the "if you kill yourself and kill the other people you will go on a cloud to heaven and meet allah. " Who the hell does he think that he is ? The guardian of Allah?