Help! How do I beat Atreides in Cal. as a HK?

Guest Rush-me-quick

Guest Rush-me-quick

How do you beat the Ateides on Caladan as a HK? This is the level before the worm one. Now I've played Atriedes but now I want to be merciless and the ATriedies never stop senidng Miinos and Mongeese! Help anyone! ???

If I'm right there's only one acces to your base. Deploy many Kindjal + Snipers at one side of the begin of the bridge. Minotaurs at the other side. In the middle some Sonic tanks. Behind them some Mongooses and Minotaurs. And some Repair Vehicles behind that all. That's a defense where no army can get trough. Build an army of 20 Sardaukar and 10 Elite and put them in 6 APC, build (an) Adv Carryall(s) and transport the APC's to the West Edge of the map. Launch your attack form there. You can also send some Sonic Tanks and Repair Vehicles with them. You've only to watch out for Catapults then. When you destructed enough you can use Mongooses/Minotaurs for the  rest. And for the Death Hand. Have always min. 1 Engineer. They mostly fire on your conyard. Stay repairing it untill the toxic is gone. Stop repairing and use the engineer...

Guest Rush me quick

Yeah, I'm HK, playing on normal level of hardness on the single player mode. Tried a few tactics (finding somehwere to builb & keep my activities "quiet" or finding the larget piece of builable land and fight or try and get the palace built asap so I can start lobbing dhm's ... everything try does not work. What urks me is there is no where large wnough to build except a patch just south of the outlying AT snipers and there are loads of scouts. I've also tried to used engineers to use the AT assets (wind traps, barracks etc) and just rushing teh AT's really early and setting my MCV in their then demolish area... any clues on this one ... that hawk strike just keeps on coming. Oh - I am only allied with the Sardukar, too.

Sorry! :P :-[ :-[ :'(

Build Flame Tanks for those irritating single infantery and fremen, use also scouts. And stealth units to explore the area, there are crates with money everywhere. Build Troopers for Adv Carryalls. And for main defense the good old Assault Tank.

Mino's aren't good against Assault Tank. Capture the barracks near your base. Then you can build de Kindjals and snipers