Oh man!

bob_fox

I love those Snipers, but why don't they move after they've shot?! They stand still and I hear *chick, chick, chick* like they're loading their guns, but then they don't shoot afterwards anyway, so what are they doing?! Can't they do...well, whatever they're doing WHILE MOVING?! It's very difficult to keep your Snipers alive when, just after they've picked off a couple of the enemy's infantry, they stand still while being charged by Sandbikes even though you're telling them to move! How am I supposed to get Snipers with 3 shevrons with this going on?!

Phew, I feel a lot better now having said that. Oh no, rage growing! Count now: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Rage subsiding. That was close, I almose blew up my computer with C4.

Guest Sardaukar3390w

the snipers are reloading and preparing their riffles to shoot again. They sholud really fix that, one time 2 of my snipers were raloading and a buzzsaw ran em over damnit

that never happend to me ialways use blunt force in attcking so i lose alot of guys but iwin either way....kinda like wave after wave........and i leave my snipers outsideto pick off the guys and teh air force to destroy ground defenses........but still.......um....would force move work??

"the reload thing only makes it more cool. u have to time ur shots."

I definitely do not agree. Unit balancing issues are no excuse for unrealistic features.

Those Snipers are not reloading their guns, I know that, because they can't shoot directly afterwards anyway.