Why Supporters of Intelligent Design are "Christian" Heretics

• 2 months later...

Probably not if you're one of those morons in the thrall of ignorance and superstition. The very thought of something being taught that you don't understand probably has you spinning wildly on your thumbs. ::)

(Is this the source of that comment on my blog this morning?)

Oh yeah, I noticed that. The science fiction author's post in his blog was kinda creepy though. I think it's not the first time someone of the McDune supporters threatens to take legal action, or set off les Gendarmes to stop KJA criticism :P

Probably not if you're one of those morons in the thrall of ignorance and superstition. The very thought of something being taught that you don't understand probably has you spinning wildly on your thumbs. ::)

(Is this the source of that comment on my blog this morning?)

Sorry, had a bump UP in the economy of SE Michigan, USA.

As you know, I am not in superstition. Always a questioner. My concerns about Evolution led me to Intelligent Design. My concern about the lie in the Scopes Trial of 1925 [using a pig tooth, but calling it a proto-man tooth], was just the beginning.

Once you find out what I really believe, you will eventually ask me to leave.

It won't be my over-riding knowledge of the Dune Universe, and you know how extensive that can be SandChig, that will cause my ultimate rejection -- it will be my ability to explain the foundations of Intelligent Design from a whole world perspective -- that it shows the overwhelming positivity and normalcy of Christianity.

That Dune worries me, and has since the 1970s when I frist read it. Frank's belief that sterilizing worlds could be a GOOD thing. The one good aspect of Winds of Dune, reversing the sterilization. Yes, Brian reverse it! Have Paul save trillions before he near wantonly destroys the population of planets.

Enough of whether Paul was born on Kaitain or Caladan! Why would Frank advocate sterilizing worlds? Is he a monster?!

Enough of whether Paul spent time on Grumman at age 12! Is Democracy that great, that it seems that Frank was leading up to Democracy being such a great form of government in Dune 7. It seems that the Democracies of today do NOTHING but vote themselves benefits and monies.