mino turret

dex

"mino could take an inkvine any day"

Problem is that the mino can't hit the inkvine because of the range difference (Mino: 16, Ink: 20). And the mino is immobilised by walls, so you can't move it closer. And if the inkvines are defended, you can't send an effective strike team out, either.

back to the main topic this is about my strat whitch is being picked apart with ifs and buts so here is the end

strat has worked for me and I hope it will work for others and if you will read through a post half to three quarters of the way down you will find all the answers to your questions I hope if you have anything more to add that is important instant message me otherwise this post is over

will one of the moderators please lock the topic

• 2 weeks later...

Why walls?

Have one layer of kindjals and mongooses, add a few snipers. Behind that add the minotaurus.

It should work...and if you didn't really care, add some sonic tanks to the front. Those things are overrused because they kill friendlies, but they are useful. Space out the units, because Death Hands and other area affect weapons will kill you if you group too tightly together.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Atr novice

but remember to place fedaykin and warriors if u have them by the guarding mino's, because 3 fedaykin take out a mino at once. And ofcourse, AA protection. Every strategy has a counterstrategy..!

Guest Atr novice
By the way to all you people out there I only play skirmish but these strats work and I might post some strats later on that would be theoretical and just to be tried

It shouldn't be theorethical, it should be tried out and proven useful, otherwise please keep them to urselve...