The climate takes it all (musical spin-off from PRP thread)

Dante

If hyu're gon to attack NASA, vot possible pillar uf de scientific community could hyu possibly hold in high eshteem? Dot's all Hy vonder.

South Park meets Lady Gaga. [pause] I think you may have broken my non-sequiter detector. I did find the video entertaining, but that's largely because I like her music.

Yes, I said it! And I like ABBA too! MWA HA HA HA!

I draw the line at Amy Winehouse though.

Aaaand that was nicely offtopic. Lets abandon this thread and talk about music now. We can share all the artists that we know are cheesy/unfashionable/just plain bad but listen to anyway. Anyone?

Oh, and PS--massive kudos to DragoonKnight for the correct Ferengi rule and its number. You may consider Lady Gaga to be your reward.

(If we're going to abandon this and talk music... while we're on the topic of Star Trek, has anyone ever listened to Kosmic Horr

But honestly, NASA is under such frequent attack from virtually every political sector, lobby and wing of this country that I don't blame them for not releasing it

My personal favorite wingnut faction is the Face-on-Mars crowd. "NASA IS EDITING THE IMAGES NOW!!!" :D

Ack PLthththt! ... Lady Gaga! Saw her "Bad Romance" video one night last week and it took three days to get it out of my head. Actually woke up the last morning with it playing loud and clear. Took an hour of enka to kill it. (Oh gawd, I searched it out on YouTube and HAVE IT PLAYING NOW!!!! UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!)

(Huh? Who doesn't like ABBA?)

I'm younger than you, jerkface. :P

Yes, yes, but that comment wasn't directed at you... ;)

On an entirely separate note, it is now time for the new discussion about music to be forcibly separated from its political parent and released into the wild. Thread split and moved to General.

Hmm ... I think I still prefer "Bad Romance". ;)

Saw her on CNNj this morning meeting the Queen, of all people. In a red plastic dress. (Gaga, not Herself.) And they both SPARKLED! ;D

(Eldest of ancients? Snort. <b>You</b> should be so lucky.  ::) )

I do prefer the video from Just Dance myself...as to the music, I do like it, although I'm sure that's linked to the fact I actually find her quite hot, in a strange way.

Edit - Just watched a video of her meeting the Queen...any idea what the Queen said to her?  Lady Gaga looked quite nervous!