post all dune 2000 Hamachi networks and passwords

the-sh

so new ppl can play and the dune 2000 can grow post all hamachi Dune servers and there passwords.....also if some one makes a new one... ppl can know about it ...

Dune 2000 server 3        lower case>>> s <<<

password: dune             

&

Dune 2000 server 4

password: dune

P.S. for the spice to flow the game must be played ;D  ;)

• 10 months later...

I don't get this obsession with D2k hamachi networks... the normal online function still works... it even links to this place.

And if you say "there's no one online there", then I could just as well claim that these Hamachi channels are exactly the cause of that :P

One unified system supporting all users > many hamachi networks with limited amounts of users on each.

post-3774-12833239953576_thumb.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
anyways thats the one we all use, retronline.

Hope I won't have to post it again :). In case you don't realize  cuz ppl seem to miss that part of my signature which explains everything so perfectly, it supports up to 256 players.

i have just questions

1. you use concrete ?

2. turrets allowed or no

3. can  use engineers   to make some thrats to opponent?

I play with no rules, when I play. But ppl use to play some 8 min no rush stupid rule (a version of NERTHH) with no turrets or engies. I play no rules, means everything allowed, including concrete. But I dont use concrete as it slows me down.

these stupid nerthh was good when   elite players  doing fun,  i normaly used to have  game  for more than hour , my shortest game was 28 minutes,   never used nerthh , just  playing the oldstyle 

my build order was like  4 wind traps 3 barracks then 3 refineries then 3 heavy factory  make   like 6 harvesters and then troopers and tanks, then i build   trike/quad factory  and add some quads, later  switched to buuild quad/missile tanks ,

i remember some people exploited trich on  funreal plan with concrete,  some  players drive that to my base,  and spammed with turrets ^^ they not captured anything from me, they just drive concrete throught whole map to reach my fortification