Hey guys

lastgoyo

I agree. someone needs to put a sticky in this forum stating some ground rules including a warning about anyone wishing to discuss "who's the best" to avoid any future debates going out of hand. :O

It seems obvious Mr goyo hasn't been around enough to notice what happens to a thread when someone mentions "BEST PLAYER!" ::)

I agree. someone needs to put a sticky in this forum stating some ground rules including a warning about anyone wishing to discuss "who's the best" to avoid any future debates going out of hand. :O

It seems obvious Mr goyo hasn't been around enough to notice what happens to a thread when someone mentions "BEST PLAYER!" ::)

I don't think it's got to do with the topic or who is posting them but it's got to do with some people don't understand to respect others even when they get the warning of watch your bad mouth. It's got to do with the ignorance of some uneducated people that need to disrespect others with every post. madenod Just look at every posting that this person is making you will see 90% or higher is fouls language, negative and/or putting others down. So, don't blame this on Goyo where the actual disease is in front of us.

These kind of topics of "who is the best" topics have been done quite a bit in the past 5 or so years and it imediately atracts unwanted debates. People are going to want to boast about it and take sides and then you get this corssfire of hatred going in all directions and going off topic. I can hardly blame spicy for saying anything other than that he says things which he needs to tone down alot. Like I said before that it's understandable for goyo to not have noticed the threads in the past that he has not been around on these forums much to see it coming. It's good to see spazelord is posting alot more on this forum nawadays too. :) 8)

things which he needs to tone down alot.

at start i didnt mean to make it sound like that  ,, we always joke at server

and say all kinda things. i dont see the big insult there from

guys who played for years in the same server and said all kinda things ..i just said he sucks when he goes  commander.. i didnt expect this turn in the mood that he just

shown us as u see him in front of u now undergoing the process ..

but who cares ,, i see  what the youth in the west is coming into

and  if u he wants it that way let him have it .. again i will try

to pull my damed soul out of this post .. so help me god (voodoo)

These kind of topics of "who is the best" topics have been done quite a bit in the past 5 or so years and it imediately atracts unwanted debates. People are going to want to boast about it and take sides and then you get this corssfire of hatred going in all directions and going off topic. I can hardly blame spicy for saying anything other than that he says things which he needs to tone down alot. Like I said before that it's understandable for goyo to not have noticed the threads in the past that he has not been around on these forums much to see it coming. It's spazelord is posting alot more on this forum nawadays too. :) 8)

Again, new people come join this game or this forum and it is their right to post what ever they want but to blame them for other people's irresponsible act and writing like you see below and above me here, you will find that cancer can be found anywhere to try to spoil the fun for this game. If you look closely you will see that every posting that this person is writing is almost all negative and either blaming others or putting people down for their efforts of being here. I think that we should recognize the actual problem from the people who are here to enjoy this stuff. So the host of this post is not to balm yet the person who is radical. All we need to do is read and laugh how extremely and dramatic this person is LMAO. :D

guys guys guys,  what about me :-

nah, seriously this isnt doing anything productive, its a 'tad' off topic to boot..

All this flaming and spamming should be relegated to where its needed the most. on the sand!

at least there it can make a difference  ;D

Good point though spaze about the new players/forum members.

reading something like this on first visit wouldnt be very comforting..

-to know we all hate each other,  not just out play style,

but turning threads into personal attacks here isnt very cool..

so...  settle  ya? yea!!  you too!! lay off the caffiene, have a smoke, take a chill pill or somethin...

[me=eid]o_0's  from the grassy knoll[/me]

(1)Sup you guy~~ :)

(2)i would like say about now what you're think whose best of best in emp player?

(3)I pick spazelord and pearlmans these guys best player..

(4)so anyone have opinion please ...write about you're think.

(5)also i don't want make argument.

anyway. thanks you :D

1) Stress due to time of year and lack of fun time. :(

2) Is so subjective, it's impossible to say.  ::)

3) You should really clarify why.  8)

4) LOL as if anyone wouldn't have an opinion on this board. ;)

5) Too controversial a subject for that not to happen and as ever it will/has got personal.  :P

Highly entertaining though, so good work.  ;D

I seriously think this thread needs a lock.

Gunner, thanks for voicing your opinion, you seem like a level headed guy. However, I decide when a thread needs locked.

This board is about "Emperor Battle for Dune" and as such, posts about "Who's Best" are valid.

I am not going to re-post the F.A.Q.'s here. There is a link to them at the top of every page. Disregard the rules at your own risk.

This is a forum, debate is acceptable, differing points of view are acceptable. What's unacceptable is listed in the F.A.Q. and will not be tolerated. As you all can see, the offensive posts have been removed.

Spicy, This thread is about who is or was the BEST player, not the worst. STAY ON TOPIC. Debate is acceptable, most of what you posted is not. I really don't want to have to "Take out the Trash" every weekend when I sit down to read the forums. If you persist in this behavior, I will contact Gob about having you banned. You are perfectly capable of intelligent debate.

And by the way Spicy, this is not an invitation to debate your posts.

Posting in Historic Thread.

Appolyon, you crack me up  ;)