Most under-rated games ever

Kirby Gotenks absorbed

First,

Harassing, threatening, intimidating, or discriminating remarks toward other members will not be tolerated.

Second, SS2 is pretty old.  There weren't many games that had the sort of physics engine to support throwing people around.  Personally, I thought the psi-sword was petty awesome.  That, and giving those damned monkeys a taste of their own frozen feces.

The person on the website said the psi power Projected Cryokinesis is bad because it is only useful at the start of the game. As soon as you get the shotgun/handgun/more psi powers, it is not very powerful.

EDIT:

Personally, I thought the psi-sword was petty awesome.

You mean the

Cerebro-energetic Extension: Turns your Psi-Amp into a powerful melee weapon.

That was very sweet. And it meant you didn't have to waste inventory space for melee weapon. Using Adrenaline Overproduction and this made it a one hit kill for even rumblers.

First couple times I played it I used the Crystal Shard which was great. But it wasted lots of upgrade modules having to increase research and exotic.

EDIT:

Any other games like system shock where you build your character up? I enjoy those types of games.

Coolest would be

Imposed Neural Restructuring: Causes a non-robotic target to become hostile toward all non-human creatures.

Same as "rage" in Bioshock.

So basically in the later parts of the game you have about 5-10 large bosses attack you. You simply hit a few of them with this and they kill each other. No work for you to do. Save ammo and health.

It's basically a good defense as well. If you are running around and see an enemy hit them with this and they won't bother you. They fixed this "bug" in bioshock where the enemy will attack anyone and anything, including yourself (makes it more realistic too).

Psi amp in inventory looks like

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/pc/sysshock2/pictures/psiamp.gif

when using it as a melee weapon it looks like the white pointy thing on right side of screenshot I added.

The circle thing in the background are the

Metacreative Barrier: Creates a wall of psionic force directly in front of you.

Second picture shows it in action.

post-1194-12833239599352_thumb.jpg

post-1194-12833239600613_thumb.jpg

They seem weak (not much damage).

I circled them so you know what they look like. They expand/contract a little bit (animation). when enemy walks into it boom!

Hmm, actually they work quite good against spiders. One mine kills a spider.

I'm sure it would work much better in more modern games where the AI is better.

post-1194-12833239601965_thumb.jpg

Andrew: ''Any other games like system shock where you build your character up? I enjoy those types of games.'''

Kirby: ''Tell me of more games like system shock 2! (other than SS1 and Bioshock)''

Lol. Well these is Dues Ex, but you probably already played that. There's also Dark Messiah, but it seems to me that there are less abilities and weapons in that game than in system shock 2, and that the fighting a is worse to. There are no guns and bows are ranged spells are never that exciting. Hence exciting combat in such a case is dependent on melee, but have you ever seen a serious attempt at melee outside of a fightin game? (ie: melee that could compare to a fighting only game. On that note, have you ever seen a serious attempt at levellingeneral RPG features (comparable to a RPG) outside of an RPG only game. Dark messiah feels like it has the non-serious attempt at combat of a RPG game with the non-serious attempt at RPG of a non-RPG game. At least the levels are nicely desighned. Also, the rope bow is probably one of the most entertaining pieces of equipment (on occasion) I have found in a game. A good example of what happens when a developer allows a little  freedom from the usual linearity. Well, I say ''allows'' but I think it would be truer to say ''overlooked''. The bow is intended as a puzzle and secret areas piece but you can aim and fire it as you please and it sticks in all wood rather than just ''puzzle wood'' so sometimes you can find un-intended uses for it such as short-cuts, ways to sneak past guards, and even (on one occasion) a vantage point to obtain safety from a roaming ogre.

Not really a bad game, definetly fun for a bit; the game changes pace nicely, good action basically. Just don't expect to be blown away.

They seem weak (not much damage).

I circled them so you know what they look like. They expand/contract a little bit (animation). when enemy walks into it boom!

Hmm, actually they work quite good against spiders. One mine kills a spider.

I'm sure it would work much better in more modern games where the AI is better.

Are those purple balls? And what is he/she holding in his/her hand?

Seems cool. :D

Can you only plant those mines (not throw them)? Also Does the release of PSI from the mine hurt you?

What I think sounds the coolest:

PSI Fire/enhanced projected Pyrokinesis

Cerebro-energetic Extension/PSI-Sword

External Psionic detonation/PSI Explosion

Meta-creative Barrier/PSI Wall

Now that I think about it imposed neural restructuring is actually really cool.

Like an ammo type? And by "just appear out of nowhere" do you mean they just stick to the wall/enemy without even traveling to the position/just teleporting there?

Which one would be better or cooler:

All PSI character

Gun-PSI character

Melee-PSI character

They appear right in front of you, in mid air and stay there. They do not stick to walls or anything.

I've only ever used OSA character (if you don't know what that is read the link I've provided). There really is no only one type of character. But it is possible to do if you want.