how manny ppl stil play dune 2000 online?

rowdon

:)still play the game once in a while. But you have to make contact via msn to play a game. there will be no one in the lobby, or you have to be lucky. So lets make a list of msn adresses for people who still want to play. I can ask some old players.

Hi,

Loaded D2K on new computer today and tried to get online to play, with the oppenent being my son on the other computer in the house, and when I tried to create "new" game got booted out every time. We ended up playing over the LAN. There seemed to be quite a few peeps on other games at the time. We were the only two in the Dune lobby at the time we tried, however.

So every once in a while there are players, it helps to bring your own it seems.

:)there is no one in the lobby anymore. we only play games via msn. Its not possible so far as i know that you can play through one connection with the same ip adress. So leave your msn if you want to play on line, so we can make war. :)We trie to make a list off dune players and blast new life in this good game.

• 1 month later...

I think that exchanging YM and ICQ addresses is the only way to find other Dune 2000 players these days.

Unfortunately I cannot do that here but PM me and I would be glad to exchange YM ID's with other Dune 2000 players except trike007 (AMIgaBot) who has a much fouly language for my taste.