...but like Edric O said...

Falconius

-> we are stubborn.

One thing that could boost Dune2k for a while is a Currentmap site. Sihaya-Tuek doesn't seem to be overly active (no offence Spoonranger) so i'm willing to create this site myself. Here is how it will work -> on this site you can download a zip file with all 8 or so current maps. These will only be valid for one week after which i will upload the next set of custom maps that will become current maps. Also on this site we must list the aliases of all who participate and use these custom maps. That way everyone will know who uses custom maps and they will be able to organise re-matches for the maps they liked. Futhermore it will also be far easier for someone to get into using custom maps. They just have to visit the Currentmap site, download the maps zipfile and activate it, also they have to check the nicknames of others and mail me theirs. If they mail maps they have to remember it will be included in the order in which they send it -> 8 or more per week. i think another good idea will be to include not more than one map by the same creator for the same week.

Will the Dune2k community be willing to try it? (what sayeth you, Gobalopper?)

• 2 weeks later...