RA server- Timing out

DelugeD

Ooops.  I made a change that caused the server not to be able to lookup login info.  The server was running fine so my monitoring software didn't detect a problem but the server couldn't validate any logins.

You can e-mail me at ra1024@atlbiz.com if you need.  Someone might want to put that in the emperor info somewhere on the forums as well.

• 2 weeks later...

the who's online list isn't working again yet, is it? I always get time-outs.

is the server working? I couldn't get online last night. I reinstalled the whole system and wanted to check. so I don't know if it's me/game settings or the server...

yeah I had it saved as a bookmark. thx man, the new one is working now.

now I just have to get the game woking online again, edited the hostfile already... I'll try again later, I just made a quick check yesterday after reinstall and didn't take a look what exactly didnt work.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all just got all the info worked out and was playing on the BACKUP SERVER XWIS server 195.13.63.187 and now i have got the right ip for the RA1024 SERVER 64.212.211.93 worked out but i am getting a time out in the chat room then 2 secs later i see the RA tag when i leave the chat room i can not use any part of the system e.g like host add buddys and also can not see and games.

Is this because i am new to the server and the system has not loged my info ??

I ask this because it is strange as i had no problem on the XWIS server i could host and use all the system tools.

Also should everyone start useing the back up server XWIS till the bug on the RA server is worked out??

Any info on how to get this to work would be ever so greatfull, if i do not get a reply to this i will email RA1024 ( ra1024@atlbiz.com ) but was hoping i could get the problem fixed on the forums to help all newbes to the game since WOL shut down many years ago.

EDIT: After waiting 10 min and getting another time out i got to use the host tag but when i click on it a error comes up( channel creation fail )?? this is on RA server.