marriage

ok. if gryphone dont want us to talk about marrige at his place maybe we can continue talking

here..after all its not off topic because there is great side of philosophy in it...

actuly marrige and work are the most importent philosophy and idiology that a person must make on his life..

i can start with some ideas like i think lots of peapol think its an old fashion thing and belong

to musim...as for my self i dont have the job or the money or the will to make them

in the standerds that i would want my famely to have...olso the location lots of u knows

were i live and in i think this eria had enough with its current population ..

no one wants the sub middle class socity that i belong to..to have more peapol in it or to grow in the shades of the death of freedom and human rigts and the military dictator ship and public disorder socity that this rejon lives in..

eatch one is on his own and the goverment is hiding them selfs and there big stolen money behind the big      palaces gates that keep them safe for the time been..they dont know or care what is happening out side..and why not..they can allwayes come up with somone with a big mouth and a tall bierd who will blame it all on america hahaha...

after all that happend in the international communety latley most of u knows by now the kida life we lived through...

i have fought many battels my life untill my soul got draged down to hell with the violence and hate. i support no one..nor have a couse..i am just a simple guy that want it to pass quitly..

but still i find my self fightting this bugger.

its a very hard issue here to make peapol understand some  simple  rules, like all human been needs to sleep at night and be quite..in the remot and far from city (cairo) eria that i live in they keep the booldosers working all night to build some stuppied thing just because the ritch guy who owns them would make more money..

this is just small examples in the big negative image this place is in...

.. i find it realy hard to continue in this strugle with the rise of my new famely and kids trying to grow up in this direstraight..i just had enough..i hop some of u would understand what i mean i am 35 now and not long befor i can consider my self retierd...

retierd from work from life and from trubels.. thank you for reading.. peace...

edit: give little attention for grammatics at least in titles... ;)

ok. if gryphone dont want us to talk about marrige at his place maybe we can continue talking

here..after all its not off topic because there is great side of philosophy in it...

actuly marrige and work are the most importent philosophy and idiology that a person must make on his life..

i can start with some ideas like i think lots of peapol think its an old fashion thing and belong

to musim...as for my self i dont have the job or the money or the will to make them

in the standerds that i would want my famely to have...olso the location lots of u knows

were i live and in i think this eria had enough with its current population ..

no one wants the sub middle class socity that i belong to..to have more peapol in it or grow in the shades of the death of freedom and human rigts and the military dictator ship and public disorder socity that this rejon lives in..

after all that happend in the international communety latley most of u knows by now the kida life we lived through...

i have fought many battels my life untill my soul got draged down to hell with the violence and hate ii support no one..nor have a coz..i am just a simple guy that want it to pass quitly..

but still i find my self fightting this bugger

.. i find it realy hard to continue in this strugle with the rise of my new famely and kids trying to grow up in this shit..i just had enough..i hop some of u would understand what i mean i am 35 now and not long befor i can consider my self retierd...

retierd from work from life and from trubels.. thank you for reading.. peace...

Translation:

Ok, if Gryphon doesn't want us to talk about marriage at his place (in reference to something I don't know), then maybe we can continue talking here, after all , it's not off-topic as there is a great deal of philosophy involved in it.  Actually marriage and work are the most important philosophies and ideologies that a person must deal with  To start off with, I would say that many people believe it to be old fashioned, and belongs to a museum, but as for............

...............ahh I give up, I don't understand.

ill be happy to translate for you sir...

we were talking about marrige at the technical board when gryphone locked the thread u can check it now its the latest post....

as for the rest, i dont understand what u dont understand.. its all in readble english letters and words and i used simple expressions whitch you were able to repeat in you re reply...

i just said lots of guys/girls from the new age think that marrige is somthing from the past

and that its an impossible project and only good enough for old peapol or peapol who think in an old fasion way...its true in my socity, i dunno about the west.

as for the philosophy part i mean to say my post is not off topic to this forum because marrige dose have a philosophycal part in life...for ex in some socity u can marry 4 womans in some other even more...

... haw mutch more eazy and clear can i get..?? thank you...

note: i never said my english is good if u understand me just thank you for hearing me if you dont it dosnt matter, man belive me am no big deal....

...............ahh I give up, I don't understand.

ok..forget about the drama of my life...i have to admit i am complicated..

maybe its just the ambiance here...

what about you mister newt what do you think of marrige??

somone just pm me asking:

man what dose booldosers or what ever you said had to do with the topic of the thread...

my reply is: it dose effect the topic,because i am trying to express my self and give you an idea about my personalty and the invirment i live in..whitch have big effect on my will to creat a famly and bring new peapol to life(my kids). or whether to just spare them the drama and  mind my own problems and try to live in an eazyer life stile whitch mean to be on my own and without real responsibelty...

so the booldosers  things were just a small examples in the sea

on negative and disorder manners that is rulling here...i never feel its the healthy place to start a famly and i am so tied up and old to think of migratting or moving...

I'm sorry... I would really really want to understand what you're saying. I have a sincere tip for you though: Try to organise what you've said in paragraphs. The spelling is a problem but it's not as serious as the paragraphing. Looking at huge paragraphs like that tends to frighten most of us of.

Would you mind to restructure and rephrase what you've said into proper paragraphs? Thanks, and sorry. Really couldn't bear to read all that...

i hop some of u would understand what i mean

i never said my english is good if u understand me just thank you for hearing me if you dont it dosnt matter, man belive me am no big deal....

i am not new to this board gunner i allready know lots of guys wont understand my script...

like i said dont put all your power in reading me i am not importent to this topic i was just giving you ideas on what i think... as a single case

why dont you forgret about my case and reply to the thread what do you think of marrige young man!

Lol, you make me sound really old sp1cy.

I think marriage is a good thing for various reasons. Firstly, on the macro perspective, it leads to the formation of the family, which is, as the old saying goes, the basic unit of society. Thus, society benefits as a whole if it works in its own little communities. Granted, little communities can exist, with or without marriage, but marriage facilitates this unit-building. It has already established a certain framework for the formation of these little communities which will take care of their own matters. Children is one such example.

Secondly, on the more personal level, marriage makes a whole lot of sense because human beings are social animals. It is natural for us to live in communities. The bonding between a male and a female to the extent of a marriage is something that makes living in a small community rather sensible. I wouldn't want to find myself living the rest of my life alone, damnit!

Just my two solaris, as you had requested. Any rebuttals?

well its fun for peapol from out side..because of the sunny climate and the red sea...

olso u can see more than 25% of the world monements... the pirameds and extra.. its a hell of a  ruch to see all that stuff in short time... but its deffrent for resident peapol becuse of lots of reasons whitch i explaind only some of them earlyer...

Well spicy, I really don't get what all your topic on marriage, or point your trying to make is...but for me it;s like a garden, if you don't work on keeping the weeds out of it, it turns into a useless garden of crab-grass. When the honeymoon is over, then the real work starts. And if you don't work on it...it becomes useless. there, thats my (DR.Phil) philosophy on it. No matter what anyone says, yes, it does take alot of work for a good marriage. thank god I currently have one. ;D

BTW we just had our 10th Anniversary...and I'm not afraid to say I love her just as much now as I did whern I first married her.

..but for me it;s like a garden, if you don't work on keeping the weeds out of it, it turns into a useless garden of crab-grass. When the honeymoon is over, then the real work starts. And if you don't work on it...it becomes useless. there, thats my (DR.Phil) philosophy on it. No matter what anyone says, yes, it does take alot of work for a good marriage. thank god I currently have one. ;D

BTW we just had our 10th Anniversary...and I'm not afraid to say I love her just as much now as I did whern I first married her.

what you said is all the topic of this post..its just about every one pesonal view to this matter.

under the rules of the place that he lives in ( politic,economy, ex..) and weather the soil of his

life is good enough to make this garden because its importent for every man to see things as they realy are befor he makes

another junk yard ( no hard feelings for my dad  :'( )

what scare me the most is not beeing happy or not..what scare me is reatching the moment of tragedy

when i must see my kids suffernig and blamming me for giving them life..whitch i personly never figuerd out what is the goal or meaning of it...and to fall in the circle of hate with the person i loved one day.....just because one of us is getting fat

or having to stay late with his freinds.....

giving life to peapol my freinds is the gift from god.....its unfair to abuse it

and its unfair when it falls in the rong hands....

i know my famly wont be happy i have to think of them befor i think of my self..