Maps in Multiplayer

Grummmel

Yeah well try to play them in a game involving a mix of people, not just you 3. I can play with my friends online that I know personally, cos I gave them the maps, but they wouldnt be bothered to downlaod them. Infact I have now uninstalled all the fan maps from my computer as they were wasting space, about 1.5 Gigs, I think.

And yes I could put that space to use.

Let use the maps emp has built in and when we have exhausted those, move to fan maps...

Infact I have now uninstalled all the fan maps from my computer as they were wasting space, about 1.5 Gigs, I think.

And yes I could put that space to use.

Let use the maps emp has built in and when we have exhausted those, move to fan maps...

HA !! What kind of EMP. Fanatic are you?  LOL.  Buy another hard drive!  They're cheap!  You should have these maps just so you could kill us in new and different settings!  And next time don't bug out of my game so fast! Remember, I type s l o w, hehe

Del, does that mean that the sticks DO have to be the same size? or do you mean just to fill two slots?

as a rule

2 stick same brand same size same speed

when you fire up the PC it states

Dual memory mode

which is reading and writing at same time

if using to diferent sticks it wont work.. its just reading tops off then writes...

this is unless the newest boards have changed this option, but as of right now i am unaware of any change in that config.

There is always one who has to ask the hard questions, isnt there !  :D

HA !! What kind of EMP. Fanatic are you?  LOL.  Buy another hard drive!  They're cheap!  You should have these maps just so you could kill us in new and different settings!  And next time don't bug out of my game so fast! Remember, I type s l o w, hehe

I had them on my HD for the best part of a year, and I bet at most I would have used them about once against someone not from my personal friends (people I see offline as well as online). So I figured whats the point ? Also, I dont have lots of cash..heck, I dont even have a little, so buying a HD is possible, but only if I really need it.

im sure i've seen a thread like this exact one here ,bar the pc specs

but ill say it again, i think fishers plain is a harkonnen dominated map,

Atredies have the longest walk depending on the enemy:ally position situation(forces a need to tech to carryalls in

most cases)

There are no dust bowls, these i find extremely useful as all ordos units (except inf/kobra) can go over them

not meaning its an unbalanced map,not at all..but the inclusion of bowls  and high inf cover (good for atr players)

could add a bit more variety in the game for those who bother to use it...otherwise fishers is as plain as it can get

on a side topic, i too am thinking of an upgrade, though what i have now still might be sufficient-i have a few technical questions in particular to my video card ,i think ill make a new thread for this