15 people.. a record?

GUNWOUNDS

Well as a noob myself I haven't actually experienced an online game of E:BFD yet, I signed on a few times had a chat with Gun and a few others about a few things but I am going home for the holidays where I won't have broadband anymore, however I will have access to 56K, how playable is E:BFD on 56K? I ask this because now with exams and study over I have a lot of free time and would be kean to learn, I don't think im that bad but I'm sure I have a lot to learn.

I'm 25 and I guess my panicking is finally over and I can start winning some games.

woooot? you are older than me? always thought you were about 1 year younger than me. don't know why I believed this but now I'm a bit surpised  ;D

you cant stop the time nu. EA  has called for dune end. the new games are just amazing, peapol who

are buying new amd and pentuim super processors and those beautyfull  nivedia  250mb ram fx stuff

just wont accept a 6 yo game. they wanna see the real deapth of graphics and game engings.

no superior game playe can beat that.

We dont need them. The game is alive as long as we play it, and it can die with us...

Have some faith people ! You wanna play against 20,000+ strangers most of whom you will never see again ? Great, go buy the latest fad game, but I like knowing the personalities of the people I play against. It gives the games more meaning for me.

I must admit I havent played on a game that has looooads of players, but I am happy with emp as it is, and the way it is heading, that I dont need the others...

but that donsnt make it an active multyplayer game server.

RA's game server is an active multiplayer game server. There is no two ways about it. The game emperor is an active online game, most if the time :P

Its not being actively taken up by new players, yes. But the game and its server are active ( erm, we play it dont we ?).

It will continue to be active until there is an equal RTS to match "the Emp. standard of gameplay".(BTW that is a mighty high goal to achieve, it's been what now 6 yrs.?) I do recall when XWIS had about 2 Emp. plyrs. every other day tops, so it's far from being dead. And Spicy, yes graphic intense games are very nice nowadays, but that is not what completes the game to full circle in terms of greatness. Fluff is nice at times, but it doesen't make up the game entirely.

Another way to look at it is if EBFD were released just yesterday, it would stil be  a top rated RTS...by far even among todays graphic needy games.

!!!. for somone like you who maight show up once evrey 10 dayes  just to have a game or too

i say no sir. we dont play, i havnt found a good team game in dayes maybe weeks. well at weekends maybe,

Spicy, seriously, stay off the desert mushrooms. :P

I am on almost everyday, ask scar, who I meet almost everyday. I have missed the last 2 days becuase lifes been hectic and I have to wake up mega early. Otherwise I am on often enough. If you had DSL (and when you get it you will see) and checked the whos online page often enough, you would find that I can be on there during the day if there are players and during my nightime when all the american players are on (the biggest group of remaining players).

And just do a search...find out how many threads there are about emp being dead. Theres more threads about emp being dead then there are players :P If you guys didnt post, and instead played, we would be alright !

well, i didnt say emp is dead. i said its not active whitch mean not like the other active games

you cant playe when you want, you have to wait and wait for the others to come. maybe for 2 or

3 hours per day after 10pm gmt. then it go to sleep again, at some dayes no one show s up at all.

so playing is left to luck not to sertency

i didnt post about it, am just replying on this post who was made not by me, saying we shouldnt

jump from joy coz we hit 15 or 20 peapol at once its just a freack counsedence. the actual

playing time is still too low,and havnt changed like red alert servers at xwis