Dune2k dictionary

Guest Ornithopter

Guest Ornithopter

I just couldn't help posting these...

I used to visit, stopped visiting and then started using dune2k again and

started visiting again ^_^

Your base is under attack:

There's a trooper shooting at a rocket turret, and now every siege tank in your defenses is firing at it.

Harvester under attack:

A carryall has carried all your harvesters to a spice field next to an enemy base. Order some more harvesters.

One of your buildings has been captured!: Stop building Devastators for a while and build a few siege tanks.

Missile launch detected: Prepare to lose a building.

Insufficent funds: Enemy has destroyed most of your harvesters. Build some more and try again.

Death Hand Missile ready!: See who's been annoying you the most, aim, fire!

Cannot deploy here: move units away from MCV and try again.

Building lost: Go get that harkonnen guy back for launching a death-hand at you.

Airstrike ready: Okay, who has the least rocket turrets?

Low power: Replace the windtraps they destroyed with that pesky death-hand and watch their force get destroyed by rocket turrets suddenly powering up.

Game saved: Time to go to the toilet!

Your mission is complete: It's bedtime and you forgot to do your homework!

• 3 months later...

Worm attack :   Was it my harvester ? Of course it was ! Start ordering harvesters again.

< fremen > Consider it done :   Don't ask when, by the time they get to their target the game is over or they got run over by a harvester.

Clicking on your army of sonics and directing them to the enemy base, the AI emidiatly knows what you're doing and starts scattering your units systematically over the entiry field.

Your army has just been compleatly destroyed by your opponent, you go to your CHOAM spaceport and guess what, everything is sold out exept for the MCV's.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Your Base Is Under Attack:there are 2things you van do                                                                                       1:repair the building! :O                                                                             2:see that building getting destroyed by the enemy! :'(

-fremen- [For Shai-Hulud!] --> "I SAID, DON'T GIVE HIM HUMAN SACRIFICES!"

[Harvester under attack!] --> Kill those annoying ordos tanks rushing your harvesters!

-Harkonnen soldier- [For the baron!] --> No, he's got enough cookies, and he's fat already!

[low power] --> Next time, build wind traps.

[unit lost] -->

1) Big battle: *sigh* OFCOURSE I LOSE A FEW UNITS, AI!

2) Spice field: oooooops, forgot about that worm  :'(

3) Small raid: yes, DIE, DIE, DIE, but discover their CY first!

4) Scout: Next!

5) MCV: Next time, deploy it when you start the game.

Guest rAiDkiLLs

"Delivery in T minus 5" - my calculator doesn't have a T button, so I guess I have NO idea how long T minus 5 is...

"Delivery in T minus 4" - I hope that means my Missile Tanks are coming to my starport soon, cause I am being massacred...

"Delivery in T minus 3" - I wonder if I should give up and sell my starport or keep repairing it, after all T minus 3 equals E which equals mc squared and...  that's good... right?

"Delivery in T minus 2" - but, I could have BUILT FIVE Missile Tanks by now!

"Delivery in T minus 1" - gee! thanks for nothing!

"Your Mission is a Failure" - duh!