The Red Duke

Tezcatlipoca

where is the model for (or from)

The model isn't done yet. It's about.. half way done. It'll take another week or so to get it done and textured properly.

I have to ask because of the nose... is he Jewish? ;)

Possibly; who knows what bloodlines made up the basis for the Atreides in the early stages? That's the hawk nose, his most recognized feature. I was going for more of a Native American curve (with which I have familiarity with, and which I thought would make him look that much more regal) to facilitate it rather then a Hebrew one. Althugh it occures to me, that given his Greek lineage, it would have made more sense to make it a thin Indian(Asian) curve and hook rather then NA. Still, I like his current nose; provides both for the Regal-ness, as well as a certain amount of ferociousness which anyone nick-named "The Red Duke" would have :)

The model isn't done yet. It's about.. half way done. It'll take another week or so to get it done and textured properly.

well not quite the answer I was hoping for.. lets try this: why are you making this model for fun or does it have an other intend?

well not quite the answer I was hoping for.. lets try this: why are you making this model for fun or does it have an other intend?

Technically it's being done with the purpose to animate. Although I doubt I'll use it for any animation. It's more of an excersize.