Site Updates

Gobalopper

Just a quick update to let everyone know that we now fully up and running on the new server. If you are experiencing any problems please post them in the Site Updates thread.

For those of you who were interested in supporting the site now that we have gone to a paid host I have updated the Support Us page to provide you with more information on how that works. If you still have any questions about donating please let me know.

Just wondering, it says $0 out of $382.80, does that mean the donations already made have not been taken into that tally yet?

Also, I don't know much about paypal, but I assume it is "free" to send you the money through it, unlike dreamhosting payment option? (So if I trust you with money, send it to your account instead of dreamhosting, because there is a transaction fee of ~$1 for a months payment, which could have went to you, which you can then send to dreamhosting with no transaction fee(?), which saves Fed2k ~$1.)

hosting fees, contests, or Dune-related product reviews.

Mmm, possible contests. :)

It means that no one has donated any money yet.

I have already paid for 2 years worth of hosting and the amount of $382.80 is on my credit card. So any money that goes to DreamHost with option #2 would go towards any hosting past the amount already paid for.