Butlerian Jihad Hardcover: $7.99 at Chapters

Mahdi

I couldn't resist picking it up.  Thought you guys might like to know.

They also have the hardcover of John Matthews "King Arthur" for $12.99, but I'm holding off buying that until I talk to a few people.  I've been wary of him since the Bruickheimer fiasco.

That person is quite silly. The prequels are better than Heretics and Chapterhouse?

LOL.

The last of Frank's books, Chapterhouse Dune was particularly awful (enough with Duncan Idaho!!!)

Was it just me or was Duncan Idaho in the House trilogy. ::)

It really depends for who... I'm sure looots of people prefer reading

- X-Files #27 where Mulder does blehblehbleh with the same "I'm real good in wacko enigmas" as in same episode

than

- Strong material where in fact those who appreciate it the most are the ones liking some parallel aspects such as thinking material, plots that fit with a larger plot of what we could call "reality's coherence"

But you will miss the continuation of Herbert and Andersons awesome x-men/Dune crossover!

How Storm got to ROssak I'll never know....

Did anyone other than me do a double take reading House Atreides when they say "stronger than adamantium"? I mean, really, there is no such metal except in the X-men comic book.