Emperor is far from dead yet !

erjin999

Yeah, it averages around 13 people, sometimes up to 16 people a night...occassional nights can be quite (when leo comes round my house  ;)).

Thats the number of people online at anyone time, not the total players for a day or the total number of games a day, thats much much higher.

Would be good to have you back, post in the tech help section for some help...

Edit -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Yeah, 580+ games so far this month, and we just over half way through...

Heeeeeeeyaaa,

it's about a year ago that i been here... I stopped playing emperor 2/3 years ago  :'(

I have to say that Emperor is the best game I after played on the pc (after Zelda: OoT  :P) and i just don't want it to die.. I'm thinking of maybe starting playing a few matches. But compared with you guys I suck big time now  ;D :D

I was : Wardog575 / Schorpie from clan SoW, i don't think most people remember me :) friend from leo1990/ords/dread680/brennq...

I'm thinking of maybe starting playing a few matches. But compared with you guys I suck big time now  ;D :D

I was : Wardog575 / Schorpie from clan SoW, i don't think most people remember me :) friend from leo1990/ords/dread680/brennq...

Hi there. Another Skorpi  :D

Leo is still around, ords still plays (and still sucks  :P) Brennq is gone long now...

It would be good if you came back, and you wouldnt be alone. Many players are still here and some have come back...

As for sucking, dont worry, there is plenty of cannon fodder online.

No problem, I understand it can a be a bit too much playing against us. By the way, you would never guess who won that game. Go check it out...http://www.dune2k.com/ladder/?idno=1103280554

Oh, and looks like you and kalony had allied wjile me and the other guy didnt even know it was teams  :P

(Slightly on topic) 611 games recorded for the month !

I guess you found it now, cos I saw you online...Thats good.

Edit -=-=-=-=-=-=-

http://www.dune2k.com/ladder/?show=all <== Better then last month !!!!

We are at 910 games this month. We should easily make 1000 and possibly 1100...this gets better and better. Right now there are 15 people online and its hard to get a game, so many people in each host and all the usual fun ! hehe...

A nice pressie for all of us, we have for the first time ever (is that really true ?) gone over 1000+ games in a single month.

We managed to achieve 1066 games. http://www.dune2k.com/ladder/?show=all.

1066 is also the year of the Battle of Hastings. Freaky, huh ?  ;)

So we *might* even beat 1200 games, if we are lucky.

Wekk done to you too  :P

EDIT: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Nice one muds, learnt to spell ! Hehe...

Anyway, there was a time when getting a game was difficult. Now it is still difficult, but for better reasons. Like too many people chatting in a host and people joining and leaving all the time.

Here is a pic of 16 people online at once, this was a rare thing not long ago.

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

I think we have had 17 ppl once in the last week or two. And I can remember telling someone that there were 17 ppl online on that day. I think I told des (desertway)

hmmm Can't remember exactly. But hey, its still 1 more than 16 so keep playing. hehe.  8)

I honestly thought game play would slow down because of the Holidays. Usually (in past years) no one seems to play. They all get new games they want to try out and abandon Emp for awhile. Nice to see that people were still playing even through the Holidays.

maybe everybody got underwear and socks this year.

One day I might get my mod finished and then some people can play that. I gave up trying to make it campaign compatible and instead it will be great to play online or on a network as well as Skirmish. I'm also doing away with Sub-houses, their units will go to main sides, so the Atreides will be able to build Fremen and Ixian stuff, Harkonnen will be able to build Richese stuff, and  I'm trying to get the game more in line with the books, but keeping it playable. The tech-tree will also look a lot different.

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]