Generals *cut down vers. of Dune*

DelugeD

Since i haavent ben able to get a game of Emp going i have ben playng alot of Generals, my take is it yes graphics are nice but the game moves at half the speed of Dune. If you guys wanna look me up ill always be in 1 v 1 room under this name. im 8/9 so far. but during game play i reflect on Emp. and always think HUH. that looks familiar

Common sense. someone who owns Generals is going to know that 0 hour is not a standalone game. This is made more clear by the fact that DelugeD is very probably replying to Scar5150, and furthermore that the request of "plz statename u are using there" is a general request made to all who reply to the thread.

Common sense. someone who owns Generals is going to know that 0 hour is not a standalone game. This is made more clear by the fact that DelugeD is very probably replying to Scar5150, and furthermore that the request of "plz statename u are using there" is a general request made to all who reply to the thread.

I wasnt talking to you !  :P

Played right into my hands. Thanks. Now I have to find out who to pretend I was talking to  8)

• 3 weeks later...

Thats cool, I was really trying to understand you, not find a problem or a fault  :D

I usually thought of garrisons as being heavuly fortified, not usual everyday buildings like the ones occupied in Generals, which is why I didnt realise what you meant about the garrisons.

Someone mentioned that another good feature would be the mission type where an enemy army is passing your army and you need to stop a certain number of them getting through. That would be good.

For me Genereals was a nice enough one off game, played right through, then chucked aside to make room for emp again  :P

Since i haavent ben able to get a game of Emp going i have ben playng alot of Generals, my take is it yes graphics are nice but the game moves at half the speed of Dune. If you guys wanna look me up ill always be in 1 v 1 room under this name. im 8/9 so far. but during game play i reflect on Emp. and always think HUH. that looks familiar

I'm retired. I think I was retired around 567/25. Somewhere around there. Get's kinda sickening when you win every game, eh?