Star Ocean: Till The End of Time

Dragoon Knight

I've finally managed to peel myself away from this game long enough to tell the rest of the world about it. ;D

This is an important message to all PS2 owners who like RPG / Action games...

BUY THIS GAME NOW, IF NOT SOONER!!

Honestly, this game is, in my opinion, better than some of the Final Fantasy games I've played.

I just wonder why Square can't let go of swords and staffs. I enjoyed Final Fantasy VII (oh god somebody makes a lot of money with the sequels), but it was silly when swords were more effective weapons than guns (Well, Barret was usefull character).

I would also probably be more interested if the game wasn't only for PS2. I hate gameconsoles.

On FF7 I used Barret with the Cover materia, he took the damage meant for Cloud.  Anyhow, this game is great.  I'm taking a break from it to replay Knights of the Old Republic, but the storyline so far is impressively weaved, and the gameplay well done!

I do have one complaint so far, and this is rather early in game on Elicoor II.  Putting it in hidden text.

[hide]I already discovered a plot twist in the future using the Dictionary.  It mentioned Maria once by one of the characters, and she was in there, and it gave a full entry on her powers and connection to Fayt.[/hide]

Yeah, the Dictionary can be annoying like that... but I don't think it will give away anything major.  Even though that particular event might have been unexpected, it isn't a BIG thing.  They've yet to come. :P

Just keep playing and enjoying.  This game is MASSIVE, by anyone's standards.  There's a lot of stuff that you won't find in the dictionary, but you WILL encounter in game.

Well,my parents generally let me buy what I want over the internet,as long as it doesn't fall under their "useless" "adult" or "violent" sections,provided I hand over the cash,since I don't have a credit card.But the PS2's,XBOX,etc. for the most part don't ship to Latvia.I found one site that shipped the XBOX to Europe,and it costed the staggering price of 250 USD.I now have about 30. :D

Yeah, it's really difficult to find her, isn't it?  I mean, you'd think you could get to the smegging roof from Floor 3, but no-o-o.

There's much more fun to be had yet.  Incidentally, if anyone wants some spoiler-free tips if they're stuck, then I'd be more than happy to help.  Of course, the best place to go for a full-fledged walkthrough would be GameFAQs, but you have to scroll through guides that often contain spoilers.  If you just want a subtle hint to guide you in the right direction, I'll do my best. :)