2 Games in development

DooM

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say that a friend of mine (NecroDOME, not on this community) and I are currently working on 2 new games on a 3D engine he wrote (Necro3D)

The first one is NecroSPACE 2 (the sequel to NecroSPACE which he wrote in DIV some years ago)

This will be a simple, asteroids like, spaceshooter, you can find some info about it Here, sorry, the page is only in Dutch.

And the other one hasn't yet got a name, but I can tell you what we are thinking of.

It will run on the same 3D engine as NecroSPACE 2, but it will be some kind of combination between a sidescroller and a RTS.

This will mean that a map has several layers to play with, these will include a unit movement layer, where units are placed and moved and where most of the action will take place.

There will also be a construction layer, where all buildings, except for base defence, are being placed, base defence systems will be placed in the units movement layer.

And a background layer, which has nog further use than eyecandy.

If some of you are interested, I will keep you posted, if not, I'll try it again in a later stage, development of the RTS game has yet to start, but concepts are already pretty much completed (game concepts that is, not unit, structure and theme concepts)

I know it all sounds a bit confusing, and I can understand if you don't see clearly what I mean in my story, but I see everything very clearly, just don't know how to describe it ???

Something like that yes, but it won't be that easy...

Do you have a website for the Dune game?

I never said anything about a dune game...Maybe someone can make a Dune mod for it whenever it's done :P