Best Game Endings Ever

TMA_1

The ending of the original C&C for Nod was cool, blowing up a famous monument of your choosing.

The ending of the original Starcraft was pretty good. I wouldn't know about the Brood War ending because I never played the Zerg campaign out.

The ending of Hitman: Codename 47 was pretty cool, especially after such a freaky discovery in the last mission. The Hitman 2 ending was lame and unsatisfying. The Hitman: Contracts ending was okay I guess.

The ending of the original Earth 2150 wasn't surprising or anything, but kinda satisfying for all three factions. Building a largish space ship for your own and leaving the other two behind on Earth as it gets sun fried.

There are a few possibilities of what happens to Kane, I think. Either he is somehow teleported from Earth (soon to be tiberiformed) by the Scrin, or by himself. Or, he is simply killed by his own hand trying to fulfill his own messianic vision. The other possibility is the religious one; he transcends human existence.

The big glowing sphere in the missile is undoubtedly the tiberium technology that is used to tiberiform Earth in one huge chain reaction. I don't know how it does this, of course, because this is all pretend.

In one mission Gnrl. Salomon says that it (Tiberium missiles) work by "formatting <something> on the atomic level (into?) pure, toxic Tiberium". That's all I know :)

oh yeah, the fallout endings were really good.

That's an idea that hasn't been exploited too much, i think.

An ending that depends on how you acted throughout the game, not just "multiple endings."

btw, i finished Fallout 2 three to four times and i always got the "genocide" predicate, because i wasn't able to save the intelligent deathclaws, though i did all the tasks in Vault 13. Anyone knows how to prevent this?