If Shiroko comes back

Dunenewt

• 4 weeks later...

I played it, where did it evolve?

Graphically? that's nice but not interesting.

A guy in base, where a science experiment goes wrong, and everybody start die, he goes around killing those invading creature, uses a teleport lab to go th their world, where he jumps on platforms.

Gee...  Original stuff here...

But the object shadows and bump maps were excellent.

-Shiroko

Only multiplayer.

It actually reminds me of Doom 3, both games are too long, you reach a point you just don't want the game, but wanna see the ending. And both have very awkward bosses. (Though RTCW has a much more awkward one)

There was call of duty, which was fine, but too much of the same.

Best games I played in the last years are GTA3 (+VC of course). And from the last year I'd point Sands of time, and True Crime (Which had awful awful controls and meny problems, but I still forgive it because of the action film feeling).

Anyway, I want Fighting games. Something in the style of Oni would be great, but these are very rare, and even more rare on PCs.

-Shiroko

I've got my UT2K4 and I'm happy with it, though the level of online players is smaller than I'd prefer and this makes only onslaught really playable. Anyway, Counter Strike source should go open beta soon, which should be excellent.

-Shiroko

Well, TT2K4 has more than 1000 I'm quite sure. But CS 30K was excellent. A lot of players assure me more servers, and even more important, Israeli servers which is always much better as I don't have to never worry about my ping.

Anyway currently it's not enough I cannot play Bombring Run, Domination and Assault. Which is somewhat annoying.

-Shiroko