BURN THE BUSH

I saw a shirt on MSNBC that said Bad Bush (next to a G.W. Bush picture) and then Good Bush (naked woman).

ha ha ha.    Gotta get me that shirt!!!

Ok, so thoes of you who are anti-bush it seems to me that you are are afraid of waring the shirt.  Why?  are you afraid that the goverment will lock you up for terroristic threats?

I mean come one.  Our goverment is set up so that the people of the nation have the right to not agree with the goverment.  The PEOPLE are sosposed to BE the goverment! 

And while I am at it, this war with iraq is a freeking stupid excuse for bush to finish his dady's war.  The war was not about terrorism.  Iraq had NOTHING to do with 911!  All we have done by going to war with them was to make more terrorists in Iraq and piss them off.  Now, NOW they will want to strike us.  If Bush had used the exuse of "to free the people of there oppressor, suddam, I would have not minded the war.  But that was only a sub-plot for bush. 

What about all the other countries in the world that where worse off then Iraq?  like the ones in africa?  The U.S goverment doesn't give a crap about them!! They don't have any natural resourses, like oil.  So we pass them off as nobodies?  Does this make sence to you?

Would you consider making a custom T-shirt on which the anarchy symbol is replaced with the Hammer & Sickle? I'd buy that. :)

Of course, I prefer statements that express what I am for rather than what I am against, but hey, that's what the H&S is for... ;)

Would you consider making a custom T-shirt on which the anarchy symbol is replaced with the Hammer & Sickle? I'd buy that. :)

Of course, I prefer statements that express what I am for rather than what I am against, but hey, that's what the H&S is for... ;)

Yah, I would consider that.  I didn't think about doing that, but it does make more sence than the anarchy. 

Ok, now that this has ben brought up, who would prefer the hammer over the anarcy?[attachment archived by Gobalopper]