Ambar - JOIN NOW

Dunenewt

Build markets, try getting more land, build homes to increase your population..

What's your income ?

6000, but I have no barren plains for markets. But I'm gonna start to explore more thoroughly, should help.

I've noticed someone stealing almost all my Gems. Oh well, fun while it lasted.

Hey, I stole nothing of you because you were under protection!

It must've been someone else.

By the way, you're dead. Thought you wanted to know.

I don't think we should do anything in our empire. We're together trying to defend our empire, we should support one another, not stealing from each other.

It happens nevertheless. I'd rather work as a team, instead of the need to watch out for my buddies trying to steal from me (or from anyone in our own empire for that matter).

Aid in Ambar is very important to the success of an empire. If a province is falling behind it is recommended that the kingdom work together to help him catch up. The ways to do this are simple. The first method is to send food, money, peons, and gems to help him rebuild this can help him catch up as well as giving him the ability to build a solid defense again. The other way is to actually give him land. In Ambar, it is possible to give UNBUILT acres as aid to a fellow province in your empire, but this is only possible if that province is close to your realm size or smaller than your own. Aid to larger provinces is limited to food, money, peons, and gems. The best empires know it is the success of each realm that makes the empire successful.

In other words, we're not going to be successfull if we're stealing from oneanother. So I might as well step out.

Hey I've given aid to Low, ExSplug, and Khan?

And still there's thievery within the empire. This is what I mean, you send aid to a few, while another may steal it again. It's no use, so I'd rather start another empire with people I trust, or quit. I choose the last.

Can you stop thieving from me? >:( At least have the balls and guts to own up. :O

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!?!?!?

June 1, Year 5

June 1, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Hottie McProttie (516:2) and lost, we lost 9 acres.

June 1, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Hottie McProttie (516:2) and lost, we lost 10 acres.

June 1, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Hottie McProttie (516:2) and lost, we lost 10 acres.

June 1, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Hottie McProttie (516:2) and lost, we lost 11 acres.

June 1, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Hottie McProttie (516:2) and lost, we lost 12 acres.

June 1, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Hottie McProttie (516:2) and lost, we lost 13 acres.

May 17, Year 5 1177 karats have disappeared from your vaults.

May 15, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Terror Drone (148:5) and lost, we lost 14 acres.

May 15, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Terror Drone (148:5) and lost, we lost 16 acres.

May 15, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Terror Drone (148:5) and lost, we lost 18 acres.

May 15, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Terror Drone (148:5) and lost, we lost 20 acres.

May 15, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Terror Drone (148:5) and lost, we lost 22 acres.

May 15, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Terror Drone (148:5) and lost, we lost 24 acres.

May 15, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Terror Drone (148:5) and lost, we lost 27 acres.

May 15, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Terror Drone (148:5) and lost, we lost 30 acres.

May 15, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Terror Drone (148:5) and lost, we lost 33 acres.

May 15, Year 5 Your highness, We have been invaded by Terror Drone (148:5) and lost, we lost 37 acres.

Yay, I am out. :)