Ambar - JOIN NOW

Dunenewt

If you want your economy to florish, you'll need the soil for your markets. If you want your army to be able to move fast to where you need them, you'll need roads. Both require plains as soil :)

For roads, you'll receive 1.5% offensive bonus for every 1% of land built as roads. And for markets you'll receive +1% karats earned per hour for every 1% of land built as markets. I'd say every beginning realm could use it ;D

Just a couple of rules:

1)Don't attack other people in our empire.  Casting magic and thieving is OK but no using troops as we will need to concentrate them on people from other empires

2)Post here the day before you are going to open a portal.

Someone's been researching. lol

I just like to know what I'm playing. I "research" every game I play and I want to know how things work.

I also know that I need to get rit of that damn protection, which lasts another 25 days. Until thn, I can't use my thieves, cast magic, research, ect, ect...

Check your Explor link. It states Our people are currently expecting X acres. X represents the amount of acres that you will get the next few days.

To know the exact amount of days, click on stats and select

Chief Architects and Builders. On the top you can see what type of land you're about to get (numbers 1 - 24 represent days) and the below stat shows the buildings you've ordered to build. Again, the numbers 1 - 24 represent the days.

The days count backwards (ie, you start at 24 and count back towards 1)...

I now have 70 units, where half of them are venom clouds.

Are venom clouds machine unit, and is that why they are so expensive?

I heard it was a good idea to build mechanical units, as they need neither housing nor food.

I now have 70 units, where half of them are venom clouds.

Are venom clouds machine unit, and is that why they are so expensive?

I heard it was a good idea to build mechanical units, as they need neither housing nor food.

If you look at training, the 1st name is/are your melee men, the 2nd row shows your ranged men, 3rd shows your mounted men and the 4th represents your machine unit (at least, that's what I figure).

Now as far as I know, it takes peons to maintain machines. With your chosen race, what you shouldn't do is spend anything in ranged men, as you're race isn't skilled in range. Your race excells in Mounted, so concentrate on those.