Is it worth building an additional mcv at the start of a game?

Usul251

Is it worth building an additional mcv at the start of a game or does this just ensure your death? i know they cost and will stop you from building machines at the start of the game but is it worth it for the extra building speed?

Is it worth building an additional mcv at the start of a game or does this just ensure your death? i know they cost and will stop you from building machines at the start of the game but is it worth it for the extra building speed?

if your enemy is slow and doesnt rush... then it is DEFINATELY worth it... but if your enemy is very aggressive and does rush.. then dont do it

Well usually i get rushed a lot, i was thinking of using this tactic in a 2v2 game, you or your ally builds an extra mcv, bt would this leave him vunerable for a rush? If so, when shoud i or my ally build one?

Well usually i get rushed a lot, i was thinking of using this tactic in a 2v2 game, you or your ally builds an extra mcv, bt would this leave him vunerable for a rush? If so, when shoud i or my ally build one?

you can only do this when you feel it is safe... it does leave you vulnerable

• 2 weeks later...

not unless your ally can back u up, or if u are far away and the enemy doesnt see what u are doing, if i seen u go mcv i would instantly attack and u would die, so therefore if u think u can beat the rush then go for it but if not then u better start defending or i am gonna attack with all of the harkonnen god's strength