1v1 Tournament

I'm sick of everyone making tournaments that don't work or go nowhere because player A can't blah-de-blah-blah...So I'm doing a favor to the Emperor Community; I'm making my OWN tournament and advising it myself, to show how serious I am I publicly announce my return to Emperor as a competitor in this competition.

Rules:

Quickmatch Settings (That's right, the real shit)

Sandy pass

One game per face-off

State your WOL log-in, and your GMT.

PS501

GMT -6

Ps For anyone who doesn't know their GMT, if your running windows double click on the clock.  Then click the time zone tab.  It will tell you what your GMT is

Ps For anyone who doesn't know their GMT, if your running windows double click on the clock.  Then click the time zone tab.  It will tell you what your GMT is

Real bitch actually reading posts is, huh? And I'll decide when to start the tournament.

well as it seems ghost isn't doing anything with this  i won't particepate in this. and will take over with his concent?

As there is not an even amount of players how about everyone play eashother once??? The person with the losest rank like 0 for 6  or whatever will be eliminated . And so on an so forth .