battle against chaos

thomas

skytale said I could join this game, so Ill try if that is okay.

Oh yea even though I dont like the Idea of fighting for Japan...I aint got nothing else to do....:

Name: Bordin Ben Verrel

Sex: Male

Hair: white, shoulder length, thick beard.

Eyes: grey

Family: unknown

Weight: 185 lbs

height: 6'3

Weapons:

A 70 lb lever action cross bow. Comes with 6 quivers that carry 30 bolts each. The bolts are steel alloy tipped, that can pierce armor.

Single action 32 caliber percussion cap revolver. holds twelve rounds. (the guns use paper casing, you have to load them somewhat like a muzzle loader.) It comes with 200 black powder paper casings, 200 lead bullets, and 200 percussion caps.

One small Falchion, with a 15 inch blade.

One kukiri knife, 8 inch blade, made from damascus steel.

One steel spike, 7 inches long.

Armor:

One padded steel vest, chainmail leggings and shirt. half inch thick steel frontlet (small helmet that covers forehead), and a small buckler

Bordin comes from the lower baltic region. Mastered arts of war with the muslim turks in the south, came north to germany to perfect his marksmenship and swordwork.

(I'm assuming that everybody, including me, is in Sri Lanka right? if not say so)

Hayamoto moved through a thick rainforest in Sri Lanka, careful not to make any sound at all- zombies are dumb but their ears are fine enough. He had come to this god forsaken country to hunt down the chief of the zombies, a fellow named Typhus. He was more the kind of men for stealthy assasinations or covert ops, certainly not a hunt like this in some third world country. Then again, 50 million credits would be enough to send him anywhere.

There supposedly was a small town of natives around here somewhere, where he might get additional information and shelter. It shouldn't be far now...

In a pool of mud he saw something that would have disgusted someone not used to this sort of thing- a corpse of a human male, its skin and most of its flesh consumed by predators- or zombies. Hayamoto scraped his gloved finger across the corpse, leaving a green slime on his fingertip. Zombies allright. And judging from the slime, this corpse was fresh, and the zombies would be closeby.

He grabbed his Hardballers from his belt and started running north, where the village should be. Then he heard them. Incomprehensable mutters between the trees- a hell lot of them. Blasting his way through with his ballers he ran. Suddenly a ghoul jumped in front of him and he found himself without bullets left- he walked backwards but tripped over a stone. The ghould jumped on top of him, and they wrestled in the mud.

The ghoul tried to strangle him, and he was to strong for Hayamoto to break free. He grabbed his tanto dagger from his belt and cut the son of a bitch open in his belly, covering him in a sticky greenlike slime. He picked up his ballers and made a run for it again, followed by a hoard of ghouls, who are fast sons of bitches compared to normal zombies.

Suddenly he realised he was in the open, and that he stould in front of a concrete wall- spot lights blinded his eyes, somebody yelled something in a language he could not understand. Then there was gunfire, and looking back he saw his persuiers being massacred, and all fell dead on the ground. Then he the watchtowers on top of the walls, armed with mini guns. Somebody yelled something at him, this time in English.

"You're lucky we didn't mistake you for one of those zombies asshole. Come in, the gate is on the other side."

the newly built fort was shabby by even the lowest standards, the walls were only 10 foot high wooden logs with pointed tios, the only watchtower was really a big tree with a 6x6 foot wooden platform and a rope ladder that extended 50 feet to the ground. Victor sat a top the watch tower cleaning his massive minigun and occasionally looking into camp where james roseberry was talking to the new comer. Victor then looked over at his sister fox, whos real name was natasha, atop a hill east of the gate in her ghille suit. The three americans, Jack, Thomas, and Samuel, were building a small hut to be used for a barracks. Victor then looked over at Jaq who was putting his mp5 away after slipping in a fresh clip. Jaq then picked up his small battle axe. It was about 2 feet long and had a single blade with a flat top making the top of the blade level with the top end of the wooden shaft.

~we are all in Sri Lanka hunting Typhus's pawn Kharn, kharn looks like a human in black plate mail, he looks like a death knight from Warcraft 3 and has a black great axe (dual blades) oh and he is four times as stron as a regular human.~

On patrol in the forest, Ralf walked slowly, careful to not draw attention to himself. He'd already picked off 7 ghouls with his 50 cal, but now he had his UMP45 out. A katana in one hand, the gun in the other, he walked forward, clearing the way with some quick swipes. Not heeding the sounds of distant gunfire, he plodded on, making sure to check each clearing before going on. After about an hour of this, he spotted a group of undead: 30 ghouls and about 100 zombies. He shot a ghoul in the head to get their attention, then ran as fast and loud as he could to the camp. As soon as the first ghould poked its head out of the woods, said appendage was blown off with two bullets from snipers. The rest of the charging horde were quickly cut down.

[OT] Can there also be a few stronger undead, apart from the bosses? Otherwise it might get boring soon.[/OT]

The sword sang as it came out of its scabbard, flashing up to meet the downward strike of the ghoul that had somehow managed to sneak up on me. Was it just me, or were these bastards starting to get smarter?

There really wasnt time to think about that right now though, as more of them were charging out of the woods. I quickly debated with myself just how valuble my ammunition was, and decided that sometimes, things needed to be spend anyways.

I shifted my Katana to my left hand, drawing my MP-7 out with the right. I started backstepping towards where the base was supposed to be, picking off zombies and decapitating those that got a little to close.

As I broke through the trees I yelled out, "HUMAN, HOLD YOUR FIRE!"

As I came into the clearing I spun around and charged to the wall of the shelter, as a hail of minigun bullets flew over my head, tearing my pursuers apart.

"James open the gates!" yelled petter over the noise caused by his mini-gun(sorry I refered to him as victor my last post). occasionally a the bang from fox's sniper rifle would be heard and a ghoul would symiltaniously (sorry for wrong sp) fly backwards fifteen feet headless. Jaq stood behind the wall with his shotgun pumped and ready, Samuel took a prone posistion near the shelter and Thomas covered James as he opened the gate. Most of the time the undead would occasion pull raids on the base in groups of 50 or soo, this time their was atleast 200 of them.

"Close the gate!" yelled Peter to James as fox ran into the gate.

As the gate closes behind me, I immidiatly turn around and begin climbing up the wall, to get to a point where I can shoot down.

As I reach the top, I wrap my legs around one post, and lean back on another post, unslinging my rifle, and taking aim at the first zombie I see. There is a large group of zombies that look like they are going around behind our lines of fire, so I lob a frag grenade into their midst, blowing limbs everywhere.

Everybody continues firing, but the bastards just keep coming...

"I'm getting low on ammo!" Yelled Peter down below while keeping the constant stream of lead flying into the on rushing horde. brass shell casing rained from down below forming dozens of small piles below the tower. fox ran over to the shelter were Jack and Samuel lifted her a top it and Thomas handed her a case of ammo. James quickly climbed up the rope ladder, bulpup in one arm, barrel of ammo slung on his shoulder. on my hill adjacent to the small fort Jaq lay hidden under his ghille suit, which appeared to even the best of eyes just part of the hill. Jaq held his battle axe close to him as creeped slowly across the hill. Jaq had left his mp5, PSG1, dual beretas and his shotgun in the fort, his only weapons were his Axe, K-bar, and his 5 shot S&W revolver. HE had to be careful not to use it unless he had to, the sound of the gun would attract half the undead to his spot if he fired. Jaq flet both sides of his chest to make sure his revolver and speed-loader were still strapped to him tight, he couldn't risk making any sound. He then looked at his ammo pouch which held 20 rounds in 4 rows of five. all hte rounds were in a puch inernally padded with foam and had plastic rows to put bullets in. Jaq then silently clicked the pouch shut and kept moving. a lone zombie wandered off to the hill looking for a back entrance.as the zombie walk past halfway across the top of the hill the small bush lifted up. Jaq quickly hacked off the zombie's arm and swung again to decapitate the foul creature.

By then the group had taken out 3/4s of the undead assault, only 50 or so remained and they quickly retreated to the woods.

• 2 weeks later...

After the remaining zombies retreated Hayamoto sat down on a nearby rock and reloaded his SP-13 shotgun. He went back to the storage tent and picked up some ammo for it, some provisisons and a radio. When he found the camp he was actually looking for a native village that was said to have survived all zombie attacks so far, and whos inhabitants might know more about the leader of the zombies in this land, Typhus.

It seemed unlikely that anything less then a military base would hold out in this god forsaken rainforest, but he decided to follow his instincts on this one. If this native village did survive all this time, he wanted to know how- what was their secret? Besides that, he was sick of waiting on the rest to arrive at camp and wanted to move out.

Stepping on some dead zombies, he passed through the gates and went north, in search of the village.