C&C Renegade

Terror

Allright, i have this question for you. I am not a die hard Renegade player so i wouldn't know. Are there known cheats for renegade multiplayer? Reason why i ask this is:

I was in a game, were first i was in a flame tank twice, ruling the gdi base with a couple of fellow nod dudes, i had 400 hp and 300 armor and i wasn't even under attack and bam i was dead and my flametank destroyed. (THIS HAPPENED TWICE, EXACT THE SAME WAY)

2nd, in the end of the game, i respawned ran out of the building and bam dead.. i thought.. hmm sniper perhaps, i do the same again after respawn but in totally different bulding... bam dead, so i again think... hmm damn sniper

but this happened like 4 or 5 times and i never even saw the guy. I just could walk out of the door, have 2 seconds to watch and then i get killed, no matter WHERE i respawn

hmmmm

i can think of 4 things....

1. if ur near an airstrip or factory when a vehicle is made you and your vehicle dies...

2. C4 for ur vehicle/sniper for u

3. MAJOR and i mean MAJOR lag (renegade is know to lag very bad)

4. AIMBOT (as its known as)

it makes a guy hit u in head everytime...

ive been shot when inside a building,round a corner and in a tunnel...

one of my old buddies confirmed its existence...

its german i think

Yep, you should try playing in good servers like the pitts because those are moderated.

OR: wait until renguard (also known as punkbuster) will be released to boot cheaters out.

www.renguard.com

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory uses Punkbuster as well. Seems to work okay (seeing people being kicked by Punkbuster)..

Aimbot makes it so that every shot is an automatic head shot, pretty much if he shoots you anywhere he gets a headshot.

Its quite frustraiting to battle against.....

There are other cheats like run through items where it looks like lag but the person is really fine so you can target him cause he is appearin all over the place and he can target you. Theres alot of other ones that I have encountered and all I can say is that cheaters suck....

They ruin the game for players who play fairly....

Existing cheats: aimbot & the bighead mod.

What they do? Exactly what the name says, the aimbot automatically aims at a head (the cheat suffers ALOT from the 0-bug though) and the bighead mod makes heads big so that you can target them easily. But when you have the bighead mod installed the sides of every head are very thin and almost invisible.

The other ones, wall hack, lagbot, lagmod, lagcheat, superpower, insanespeed etc don't exist.

I' m fairly sure I' ve seen damage hacks as well; cheaters who gain 1000s of points in minutes.

And I' m 100% sure there's a wallhack either, I even have a screenshot of someone using one. It shows a soldier firing against a wall with <cheater's name> killed <name> about three times in the upper corner.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...