How Many Official Map Packs are there?

Nick

Well ive looked through the first 11 pages of posts for Emperor and cannot find how many map packs were released. It seems the Dune2k only has map packs 1-4 and I found a link that was dead informing of Map Pack 6 so im a bit lost :'(

(just fixed a typo :P)

:-[

Oddly enough, I was going through some old emails yesterday, and realized that there is an unrealesed Map Pack. It was fully tested & approved for release, and I was holding on to it for the next month's 'update'. Obviously, that never happened after I left Westwood. Unfortunately, I'm sure it is gone from the westwood servers. Perhaps it rests in some deep archive somewhere, in a wood crate next to the Ark of the Covenant. Perhaps somebody formerly from IG might have a copy..??..??

--Chris

• 4 weeks later...

:-[

Oddly enough, I was going through some old emails yesterday, and realized that there is an unrealesed Map Pack.

If you can't find the finished map files themselves, would it be possible to somehow get a hold of the .dme files. If we can get the templates, then recreating the maps will only take several seconds, at the most. :)