Emperor InstaLLatioN

syczek

i have problem with emeror. i have installed game on Hard Drice D:gry i programyemperor and problem is in launching GAME.i tried play emperor by emperor.exe and in few seconds makes black screen. and game has been not-loaded and i cant play.... please help me.

my computer compoents is

128mb ram.

graphic card Geforce 4 mmx2 64mb

Hard Disc 40Gigabythes

rocessor Pentium 3 767 MgH

monitor Daytek 755DF 16cals

Mouse A4tech

keyboard PANASONIC

system operational: Windows98

CD-rom Yes

other drivers YES.

what has been bad installed,.if my EMPEROR is GooD.and i unzipping this without errors.

What is Bad????????

If Westwood can offer it's game for free to the general public that other source you found probably isn't doing anthing that's not allowed.

And I doubt Westwood has made Dune Emperor free for download from any of their servers .. ..

buy game? impossible......

i have emperor . downloaded from westwood , using KaZaA . if is illegal from westwood , i selfkilling me.

is not possible westwood, gives illegal games. i downloading game from oryginal source, but buying games is very expensive and i cant make this.

i have emperor . downloaded from westwood , using KaZaA . if is illegal from westwood , i selfkilling me.

Westwood isn't involved in kazaa or anything else. It's probably some westwood-wannabe guy. :P

First it was Imesh and now it's Kazaa ?

Anyways, are you able to provide the ftp link ? I'd like to whitness this myself

ftp://ftp.westwood.com/pub/emperor/ That's a link to westwood's emperor folder on their ftp server, go look around, i can't see a file named 'emperor.exe' with a size of 800+MB. ::)