Harkonnen are the best!!!

shihaliud

I can see why arguments could be made why Hark is the best House, and I may even tend to agree with a lot of those arguments, however like the others said tell us why. Don't just make silly statements like "Hark are the best"

Thanks Nema for starting the engine (quite cold heh) ;)

I like the Ordos because they have for every problem a solution. They are fast and can regenarate.

They have a light anti-infantery vehicle (Dust Scouts), and a Anti-Armour tank(Laser Tank, APC) They are all fast so they don't lower each one down. Many people say they have a lack of Anti Air. But that isn't true. They have the AA-Trooper, which can be build with many. And the APC, which is very fast. Fast enough to hunt Airborne units.

Their infantery is very good. The Chemical Infantery is fast, cheap and very strong at small range (so better then the more expensive, slower Flame Infantery)

And their Air units are also good. With the AA-Mine as the cheapest AA Airunit, and the EITS powerful enough to crush a whole part of a base. And even the EITS is fast :)

The Kobra is a good stand alone tanks. Ok, no AA, but though with some APC that problem is solved. The Kobra is good against tanks. And good against infantery. And it can fire undeployed not to forget.

Hmm, on this way it fits better in the strategy forums :)

I agree, Ordos are the best house. They have problems, sure, one of which is the inability to run over infantry with most units, but long range doesn't get much longer than mortar infantry and just about nothing moves as fast as a hover vehicle. Another reason, deviators. They are cheaper, faster to produce and use, and more versatile than the Harkonnan Devastators or Atreides Minotaurus. They cannot attack infantry yes, but what infantry can keep up with it? Kobras can be turrets or vehicles, and of course there's self-repair...

here's something i want to try.  Everyone says that emp is a "balanced" game, that everything has a counter, and the counter even has a counter.  So lets prove it.  I'll start:

Ordos dust scout: counter= infantry: counter=cutters: counter=fedaykin.........................