Rank 3 Cheater

Maxpovver

rank 3 on qm ladder, ipiphoura is a cheat, i ask him 4 a qm and we meet, i get in2 game and after 2mins i get out of sync, i thinking weird, but i play again and same thing again, also pathxiii told me the same thing, so i reckon he cant handle the run down to rank 1, and has resulted to attempting to cheat with his trainers, if he gets rank 3 atr, or higher should i discount him from the hall of fame section ? also ne1 else got this problem with him

I'm a little confused about the issue of out-of-sync problem .. Does it only mean cheating or could their be other possibilities.. Yesterday, I received 3 out-of-syn errors during deathmatchs (2on2).. And alot of people or saying the same thing, that someone is using a cheat  programe.  And as the days go by, more and more, out-of-sync problems are becoming more comon.  Its coming to a point that I'm losing all faith in competing at all in bc, or qm games.  If somebody nows more about this issue please respond..or direct me to the right area, for more details. thx

Also, OOS errors can happen as late as 5 or 6 minutes into the game, so if someone uses a hit point trainer, or a money trainer, or both, then rushes with all they got and wins before the OOS error occurs, then they get the win

Thats why people still try and use them, cause if you can rush and get the win before the server recognizes the trainer program is changing values then the win counts.  At least thats what i've been told.   IF anyone knows the server will go OOS at the end of a short game no matter what then post a correction please

Thanks for the heads up .. Yes I've see that happen .. just today .. OOS happed midway, and near the end of that game .. Now this is really taking the challenging fun out of this game .. So far it only happens during deathmatchs for me .. But I could just imagine the players that get it during bc or qm .. their ranks gets screwed to hell just like ijw.  Hopefully Westwood will fix that before it gets too out of hand.  To the point that people will loose interest in playing the game at all .. And for me .. I really dont want that to happen..But I'm starting to get those same feelings, and losing the joy of challenging..

Anyways dont lose hope .. a fix will come, it will come...

lol

Well i take every thinng back i said about ipiphoura. I played him today, the first game i won, no problems, the second game i played for 40MIN, and i won, then the dc window pops up, then that stops and the out of sync happens.

Dont play him, he is a cheat.